Just wondering if there have been any announcements or speculations in regards to if we will be seeing different colours for the Priv? Like the Red or White as some images online show?

Anything more solid than mere speculations and guesses out there? I have the Priv right now and I love it. However, I get bored of phones fast and was thinking of getting a Note 5 and getting rid of the Priv. I am confused as I know for sure that I will miss the Priv but I am thinking if various different colours have been announced then I wouldn't mind getting rid of it, taking a break and down the line getting a different colour of the Priv.

Anyone know anything?

Thanks
    02-07-16 06:40 PM
    No. Honestly, if there was 'anything more solid than mere speculations and guesses out there' you wouldn't need to ask. It would be pretty well known.
    02-07-16 07:33 PM
    Yea fair enough I guess. Usually I switch phones so quickly without thinking twice, but I gotta say this is the second phone ever that I am having second thoughts about switching. The first one was a Passport and I ended up getting 3 different versions of that one. Something about Blackberry I guess!
    02-07-16 07:52 PM
    Didn't BlackBerry advertise the Priv as " only in Black "
    02-07-16 08:00 PM
    Slickwraps.com sells a ton of skins for the Priv if you want a different color.
    eggman1987 likes this.
    02-07-16 08:25 PM
    Thanks for pointing that out, I was trying to find a skin site to change it up. I will check it out.
    jm1219 likes this.
    02-07-16 08:46 PM
    U|Karbon are reasonably priced & will customise (at no extra cost) the skins if you ask them. Quick delivery too.

http://www.ukarbon.co.uk

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv (via the CrackBerry App for Android).
    Attached Thumbnails Priv colours?-47680.jpg  
    02-09-16 08:21 AM
    You can have any color you want as long as it's black.
    02-09-16 09:30 AM
    You can have any color you want as long as it's black.
    What he said. ^

Posted via  Z❿
    Phinhead54 likes this.
    02-09-16 09:33 AM
    U|Karbon are reasonably priced & will customise (at no extra cost) the skins if you ask them. Quick delivery too.

http://www.ukarbon.co.uk

Thanks . The skins look really good. I hope it is available in UAE market.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    02-09-16 01:54 PM
    i think BB has taken a very conservative approach with regards to production of the Priv, therefore we won't see many colors.
    02-09-16 04:41 PM

U|Karbon - Premium Quality Skins For Your Favourite Devices!

That looks interesting. How do you order a custom design from them? The website is a little crappy in regards to that. They have pictures of phones with two different colours (side and back) and yet I can't figure out how to order two different colours for side and back.
    02-09-16 06:59 PM
    Once the items in your cart, when you click on your cart there's a text box for you to enter your requirements.
    They emailed me back straight away once my order was placed as I forgot to say what colour cherries I wanted. I'm really impressed with their service. I've used phantom skinz, skinomi & dbrands in the past but U|Karbon are the best in my opinion.

Last edited by Lalabum; 02-10-16 at 11:30 AM.
    jm1219 likes this.
    02-10-16 06:46 AM