http://m.ebay.com/itm/331688236134?_mwBanner=1
    Open url in external browser

I ordered this glass screen protector and carbon fiber wallet from Ebay

SQW 100-4 / 10.3.2.2789
    11-13-15 06:15 AM
    for EU/UK: I ordered the original flip case for priv from amazon.de which came to �31 inc delivery to UK
    none of the websites has it in stock, shopBB is impossible expensive and there is a seller on ebay for �40
    bonerp likes this.
    11-13-15 06:25 AM
    This case looks like exactly what I want, but doesnt appear to be released yet...

http://vaja-lab.myshopify.com/produc...ant=7859378177
    any idea if wireless charging works with it? I'm new to wireless charging, do cases in general effect the wireless charging?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 07:08 AM
    This case looks like exactly what I want, but doesnt appear to be released yet...

I just contacted CS and she said they don't plan on carrying it, maybe if more of us reach out, then they will make it! Contact them , its a perfect case!

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 07:55 AM
    But that means you never got to enjoy the phone the way it was meant to be enjoyed because it was all covered up and whoever ends up with the phone that you paid good money for will enjoy it at a fraction of what you paid for it. Sorry, I just understand the logic - The way I feel is, if I paid full price for it I'm going to make damm*d sure I'm the one that's going to enjoy it to the fullest. The most I would do is put in a flip case but it I can still enjoy the whole thing naked, no screen protector, no nothing.
    I discovered that my lg g3 holster works perfect with my Priv naked. I bought it at the flee market and can't remember the manufacturer of it but it works great!

From my Awesome Priv!!!!
    11-13-15 08:03 AM
    I just contacted CS and she said they don't plan on carrying it, maybe if more of us reach out, then they will make it! Contact them , its a perfect case!

Posted via CB10
    Weird, as it has a section on their site for notification of when it becomes available.
    11-13-15 08:27 AM
    I emailed tetded over the weekend to ask if they will be producing a priv case and the good news is that they say they are currently sampling a case.

I've found their cases to be of good quality in the past and have a decent selection of colours
    11-16-15 02:35 AM
    is this a curved tempered glass protector? I can't see the point otherwise as half of the screen won't be protected. Same for the films, there is no way that will cover the curve.
    11-16-15 02:59 AM
    BlackBerry actually offers an official slider case for the Priv: Official BlackBerry Priv Slide-Out Hard Shell Case - Black

I'm sure we'll see more like it from third-party case makers soon.
    11-16-15 06:31 AM
    Well, the torch had a separate screen shell and a body shell, but the torch had a lot of 'side/bezel' to attach to. Not entirely sure how they will pull this off with the Priv's non existent side, and bottom screen edges. My guess is that they'll have a body shell, and a flip case type screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    You just described the Oem flip case. It has a hard backing with a nappa leather flip book style cover. The quality is much improved over the original flip case designed for the Passport.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-16-15 06:43 AM
    for EU/UK: I ordered the original flip case for priv from amazon.de which came to �31 inc delivery to UK
    none of the websites has it in stock, shopBB is impossible expensive and there is a seller on ebay for �40
    Have you got the link to the seller? I'm not great with amazon and never understand who will ship to the uk.
    11-16-15 07:47 AM
    Have you got the link to the seller? I'm not great with amazon and never understand who will ship to the uk.
    http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listin...UvbUpU12084518
    buy the one sold by amazon.de (look at the column with the names/logos of all sellers), they are sending to UK and I presume to other EU countries; I bought few times from Amazon.de and others I know bought from it, fr, es sites
    wokerz likes this.
    11-16-15 09:20 AM

That exactly the style of case I'm looking for. But I'm hoping for more of a plastic back as it would be thinner than that leather type

Posted via Blackberry "Perv"
    11-16-15 11:17 AM
    I've contacted noreve, seideo, otter box, and icipio and they all said they had no interest in making a priv case.
    Issentiel, Noreve and Vaja will most likely make cases in the upcoming months. They have cases for Passport, but they had taken a few months before they actually made them.
    11-16-15 05:30 PM
    Anyone interested in getting skins from Jamie Clawson?

www.jamieclawson.com

11-16-15 10:13 PM
    That exactly the style of case I'm looking for. But I'm hoping for more of a plastic back as it would be thinner than that leather type

Posted via Blackberry "Perv"
    Me too...if someone that makes cases is reading this is what we want!

11-17-15 10:55 AM
    The phone is great naked, going to try the BB flip case that arrives today. Just wish I could find a decent screen protector.
    I'm not a flip case guy, but I really am enjoying it. The smart screen on the front allows me to dismiss notifications while saving battery by just using 25% of the screen.

I usually love rugged cases, but I found that rugged cases on slider phones leave a lot to be desired because the clip on front portion always seems flimsy.

I highly recommend the Bodyguardz ultratough from AT&T. Works great on the curve screen. I get the argument of going naked, but my ocd is quieted when I know that when I do have a small scratch I can change the protector and feel like new.

11-17-15 11:16 AM
    +1 for the BodyGuardz UltraTough screen protector. Fits perfectly!!!

I'm also using the BlackBerry hard case and I'm very satisfied with it as well.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    11-17-15 12:41 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1047781

Posted via the CrackBerry App | Priv
    11-17-15 01:27 PM
    I like the tempered glass ones, these are great for scratch protection, but as fumble fingered as I am, I want more, specifically something like an Otterbox or UAG case.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B016HO...UvbUpU12116533

These seem very interesting to me.

11-29-15 07:42 PM
    I found this at the mall: http://m.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Cell....c100408.m2460

I had the phone for two hours and it fell out of my pocket getting out of the car. There's a small chip in both the top right and bottom right corner but the screen is fine even since it landed face down on the driveway. The case has a sliding mechanism in it so I can slide the phone up to use the camera.

11-29-15 08:19 PM
    OUCH! That is why I want a tempered glass cover, because I am accident prone.

I found this at the mall: Universal Cell Phone Cover Leather Flip Wallet Case Slide Camera Size 4 0" 4 7" | eBay

I had the phone for two hours and it fell out of my pocket getting out of the car. There's a small chip in both the top right and bottom right corner but the screen is fine even since it landed face down on the driveway. The case has a sliding mechanism in it so I can slide the phone up to use the camera.

12-04-15 02:46 PM
47 12