Hi all,
    I swaped the Passport to Priv, but I have problem with the BB keyboard. The phone laguage set up to correct language (Hunagrian), but the word suggestion does not working correctly (the suggested word coming just from the contact list and from the learned list). I tired to delete BB Keyboard data, after it a pop up message arrived: "hungarian language pack downloaded and installed" but word suggestion not working. When i switched the BB keyboard language to english, suggestion working correctly. I tired to change back hunagrian but same result. Pls help!
    03-19-17 02:25 AM
    Hi all,
    I swaped the Passport to Priv, but I have problem with the BB keyboard. The phone laguage set up to correct language (Hunagrian), but the word suggestion does not working correctly (the suggested word coming just from the contact list and from the learned list). I tired to delete BB Keyboard data, after it a pop up message arrived: "hungarian language pack downloaded and installed" but word suggestion not working. When i switched the BB keyboard language to english, suggestion working correctly. I tired to change back hunagrian but same result. Pls help!
    I'm too, but in Bahasa Indonesia.
    03-19-17 04:15 AM
    Have you Personal dictionary, in Language and Input?
    Attached Thumbnails Priv Blackberry Keyboard suggestion problem-9191.jpg  
    03-19-17 07:14 AM
    No...
    03-19-17 08:21 AM
    I have but I think this part is ok, because the personal dictonary working fine for me.
    03-19-17 12:27 PM
    Hi all,
    Did you just delete the data or the keyboard itself in google play? If not, delete the data and cache of the keyboard app. Go to google play, 'delete' BlackBerry keyboard (only the updates will be deleted as this is a stock app) and reinstall the latest updates of the keyboard app. Hope this helps
    03-19-17 01:03 PM
    Did you just delete the data or the keyboard itself in google play? If not, delete the data and cache of the keyboard app. Go to google play, 'delete' BlackBerry keyboard (only the updates will be deleted as this is a stock app) and reinstall the latest updates of the keyboard app. Hope this helps
    Thanks, but i tried both way before
    Last edited by hartyi; 03-19-17 at 02:32 PM.
    03-19-17 01:36 PM
    how to manually download language?
    when I try activated language, it says cant download suggestion language.
    04-10-17 11:59 PM