http://blog.gsmarena.com/blackberry-z30-battery-life/

I think that this test was early before OS improvements. I also think that z30 owners use less media and apps compared to other phones of that vintage.
    01-25-16 12:19 AM
    I have not been this excited about owning a device since I had a HTC HD2 that could dual boot operating systems (windows mobile and android).

Everything is near perfect with the device. The physical keyboard brings me back to the old Bold era and the VKB is fantastic for typing out messages. My only real complaint is the dictionary isn't very complete because it has a red line under many commonly used English words.

Battery is pretty solid, the screen does draw a lot of power however. I do manage to get 5-6 hours of screen on time before the battery dies which is pretty good. The screen is crisp and super clear, I am still amazed at how good it looks.

I do enjoy the Hub, Productivity Tab, Note, Calender and the other included software. I do wish BlackBerry had included more pieces of their BB10 software.

The camera quality is stellar if you know how to focus it properly. If you don't focus the camera properly in lowlight or uneven lighting situations, it will produce bad photos. If you focus it correctly, photos come out looking crisp and the detailed. Clearly the best camera BlackBerry has ever put into a phone of theirs.

What's concerning is the heat. When I use faster, the device becomes hot and the back of the device becomes creaky. Surely that kind of heat will eventually take its toll on the device and shorten it's lifespan. It's concerning but I do have warranty and a BlackBerry Consumer Protection Plan that I have subscribed to.

I still love the sliding convenience. It reminds me of the old Torch series which many people hated, but I loved. I have slid open the keyboard in public many times and people stop and stare or ask questions, IS that a BlackBerry? A slider phone? It's Android? Wow!

I love having all my apps. I have a tleast 36 apps installed and probably another 100 or so in my apps list that come and go every now and then. It allows me to consume more than on BB10.

I have found myself using my BlackBerry Priv more than my laptop. It's practically replaced my laptop in many many ways.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Glad you are enjoying your phone. If your heating up it might be because you have to much stuff running in the background.

Never have that problem.

01-25-16 12:31 AM
    Yes indeed . Priv is a excellent device . I am also enjoying the device on account of two reasons . Firstly it is a android . It has been first time ever i am using a OS other than BB10 . Secondly it has VKB and PKB with slider mechanism which is very easy and convenient to use.
    Last edited by IndianTiwari; 01-25-16 at 11:25 PM.
    01-25-16 08:52 AM
    I'm starting to agree. I'm completely hooked on the PRIV.

01-25-16 02:50 PM
    I do believe The BlackBerry Priv will be my next secondary device...SMILE
    01-25-16 04:56 PM
30 12