Anyone else experiencing extreme lags and delays with their privs? Mine almost becoming unusable. Can't even hit the home button to leave an App without a choppy delayed response. It's becoming very frustrating for me. Maybe it's marshmallow that isn't running smoothly?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-30-16 01:27 AM
    Silly question but have you tried holding down the power button for 32 seconds for a full reset?

My PRIV seems to be running OK and I use it for everything....
    05-30-16 01:30 AM
    It can also mean a recent update on a app or a newly downloaded app can cause the phone to lag. I would try uninstalling them or reset the phone like the post above me has stated.
    05-30-16 02:02 AM
    I think this is a common issue from what I have seen on several threads, I'm also experiencing it, not to an extent that it is unusable but definitely slower than usual.

05-30-16 02:28 AM
    My Priv is quicker after MM. I'd remove stuff from the phone you don't need or use.

05-30-16 03:04 AM
    Check your internal memory. If you don't have saved items channeled to your SD card it is easy to fill the internal fast and create lags. That'll do it.

05-30-16 03:49 AM
    Turn on Developer Options and adjust the three animation scales to. 5x

The phone is really quick once that's done.

Don't turn Dev Options off after.

05-30-16 06:26 AM
    I will try the long reset

05-30-16 10:18 AM
    Seems to be running much smoother since that long reset. Hopefully it stays this way.

05-30-16 04:52 PM
    I use Greenify to "hibernate" apps that I don't need to be constantly running in the background.

It also extends battery life.
    05-30-16 05:32 PM
    A daily reset should clear up your issues. I have always reset all of my devices daily with great success. My Apple 6S will start acting funny unless I do a reboot.

05-30-16 07:54 PM
    Anyone else experiencing extreme lags and delays with their privs? Mine almost becoming unusable. Can't even hit the home button to leave an App without a choppy delayed response. It's becoming very frustrating for me. Maybe it's marshmallow that isn't running smoothly?

Man I literally just signed up to the forum. I have a Priv ATT unlocked on the Cricket network. I updated to MM using the ATT Autoloader, Wiped out everything to start fresh the first time. Got the Autoloader from this site.http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...338.1468784775 My phone has been super laggy... if I use it too much it will start heating up. Decided to do a Factory Reset and its still super laggy and slow... cant open apps like fb messenger or snap chat... How do I go back to Lollipop or is there a fix for this yet?
    07-29-16 08:06 PM
    Man I literally just signed up to the forum. I have a Priv ATT unlocked on the Cricket network. I updated to MM using the ATT Autoloader, Wiped out everything to start fresh the first time. Got the Autoloader from this site.http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...338.1468784775 My phone has been super laggy... if I use it too much it will start heating up. Decided to do a Factory Reset and its still super laggy and slow... cant open apps like fb messenger or snap chat... How do I go back to Lollipop or is there a fix for this yet?
    Did you have apps installed to the sd-card? Have your UNinstalled and then reinstalled the apps that are giving your problems?
    07-29-16 11:43 PM
    Android phones in general tend to get slower with time.

07-31-16 10:34 PM
    After u run auto loader , make sure u set it up as a new device don't do any restores

08-01-16 04:32 PM