if you have a samsung with samsung link you can actually control the whole phone, including calls from your computer. It also works on the mac. BB10 Blend is limited on that regards. I do not know if other manufacturers include a blend like experience with their phones. But TeamViewer is a powerful one to use, though I've never used it to control the phone on the desktop, but to control the desktop from the phone if I have to....
    04-11-16 01:55 PM
    For those wanting something to work on your PC pushbullet does work on the Priv. It is nothing like blend but gives you a simple way to recieve and respond to notifications on any app installed on the priv. You can see conversations for sms but all other apps you only see the last reply and you can not initiate a message without having an unopened notification to first reply to. It's primitive but something better than nothing.

It also has ability to send files to your phone and back. not the same as the file browser on blend but again it's something.

If someone has found something else that works better please let me know. still looking for blend functionality! Even just something where i can view a full conversation would be a good start. PushBullet is free and open source. they provide there api. maybe someone a lot smarter than me could beef it up a bit and make it more what we are all looking for!

Just my 2 cents
    PushBullet breaks MMS in many Privs, including mine. Can't say why.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-12-16 05:01 AM
    I�m using PRIV with www.airdroid.com You can download app or use browser. I�m sendig a lot of messages so this is very helpful for me. It was great time with PassPort + BLEND
    06-17-16 07:09 AM
    Airdroid is too limiting for my needs. Blend is still very useful for me. Unfortunately when my Passport becomes obsolete I will have to move on and Airdroid is what I will probably use. Typing on the Airmirror is still too clunky but hopefully in a year or two it will be better. Or hopefully BlackBerry brings over Blend to their android devices or to their BlackBerry Experience Suite.
    06-19-16 07:21 AM
    I'm using pushbullet across my devices and different platforms. Does what I need and it could be better.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-19-16 09:12 AM
    One feature I do love right now about BB10, is Blackberry Blend, which I use almost always.
    I am so hoping that this new BB Priv, will also have the ability to use Blend, as it would be a shame to lose that one uawesome feature.
    Blend or anything other sync app is non existent! There are 3rd party sync apps but for the most part they are unreliable!

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    06-20-16 10:34 AM
    I was initially enthusiastic about the airdroid option, but without airmirror it would be just a fancy remote file / apk manager. I'm impressed by what they've got so far, however, the Priv with Android OS 6 doesn't seem to work with AirMirror. The Airdroid client works great everywhere, however, the screen mirroring doesn't go.

Is anyone able to get Airmirror to work?

Honestly, Blackberry Blend is the greatest thing ever and really takes multiscreen productivity to another level. To get it working with the priv I think would require some big effort to get the security set up and the remote access, however, I don't think it would be impossible to reverse engineer the protocol. I'm wondering if Blackberry has considered licensing the Blend code base for use with the future Android product lines.
    I�m using PRIV with www.airdroid.com You can download app or use browser. I�m sendig a lot of messages so this is very helpful for me. It was great time with PassPort + BLEND
    05-01-17 11:03 AM
    Unfortunately Airmirror doesn't work with a Priv... I really hope that a version of Blend would be developed for Android phones soon. Too bad, after you got used to Blend is a nuisance to get your phone out of the pocket/holster to be able to use it. Airdroid has some basic functions but no email capabilities as far as I can see.
    05-26-17 08:25 AM
    Unfortunately Airmirror doesn't work with a Priv... I really hope that a version of Blend would be developed for Android phones soon. Too bad, after you got used to Blend is a nuisance to get your phone out of the pocket/holster to be able to use it. Airdroid has some basic functions but no email capabilities as far as I can see.
    Not quite sure what are you guys talking about... AirMirror works just fine with Priv.
    05-26-17 10:10 AM
    There was something about these apps opening insecure ports??

Posted via CB10
    05-27-17 09:08 AM
35 12