So I'm on my first day on my Priv. Unplugged at 9:30am. It's at 2:30pm. Five hours and I'm down to 40% battery. Is this the OS still settling in?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-05-16 01:45 PM
    I was told it intakes about a week haha

03-05-16 01:56 PM
    I was told it intakes about a week haha

Anyone can confirm this experience?

03-05-16 02:04 PM
    This was also my experience with the priv. The first couple of days the battery would not last me the whole day. However the battery did get a lot better after a couple of days. Now, my phone lasts sometimes a day and a half.

Granted there were a couple of things that i have changed or settings that i have tweaked since then. They were all from a thread here on CB regarding battery savings. Also, its typical that when a person gets a new phone, the tendency is to use it non-stop. I know i did so the battery drained a lot quicker. My advice is to give it a couple of days to "settle" and to look into the apps you have installed. Use D-tek as it shows you which apps pulls your location data a ton or checks your contacts etc..
    03-05-16 02:23 PM
    Yes, I had the same issue the first few days with mine. I bought the quick-change 2.0 and my battery stays anywhere from 2% to 80% usage in a day. I also switch to only update apps while plugged in and download via wifi. Overall I can play games with no problem while on a charge. And my phone charges in use with quick-change 2.0
    03-05-16 02:26 PM
    So I'm on my first day on my Priv. Unplugged at 9:30am. It's at 2:30pm. Five hours and I'm down to 40% battery. Is this the OS still settling in?

Absolutely on the first day. Even several days after it will still be settling in.

Posted securely from my Priv
    03-05-16 02:31 PM