Check out this link to some internal pics of the priv posted in another thread. When magnified, it shows two of what appears to be thin white speakers at each corner, one marked (L) and the other marked (R). Could the mono sound issue be something that will be fixed in a future update? Or are these not speakers?

http://i.imgur.com/YninEUJ.jpg
    11-16-15 01:54 PM
    Now I'm thinking one might be a mic for voice calling? Just strange they appear to be the same transducers and marked L-R
    11-16-15 02:02 PM
    The only speaker is the one on the bottom left (if looking at the front of the phone).
    11-16-15 02:11 PM
    If true that's great.

I had a Z30 and using a passport now. Going back to a tiny sounding mono speaker would be disappointing.

Can anyone else confirm?

Posted via CB10
    kbrant64 likes this.
    11-17-15 02:54 AM
    Check out this link to some internal pics of the priv posted in another thread. When magnified, it shows two of what appears to be thin white speakers at each corner, one marked (L) and the other marked (R). Could the mono sound issue be something that will be fixed in a future update? Or are these not speakers?

http://i.imgur.com/YninEUJ.jpg
    They look more like water markers to check if the phone got wet. There's even one on the backing on the right side.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-17-15 05:35 AM
    Its been confirmed that its only one speaker and if you cover the bottom left side of the speaker it will mute any sound coming from it.
    11-17-15 05:43 AM
    There are two others, one about 1/5 of the way down on the (front?) right side and another on the top left corner. One is marked "F" (front?) and the other "B" (Back). Just wonder what they are if not some type of transducers?
    11-17-15 07:10 AM
    I think Surago is correct and they're moisture detection stickers. Hence why they're near to openings in the case and why they're labelled, as most repair firms provide photographic evidence of 'water' damage when they're refusing your warranty claim
    12-13-15 03:31 AM
    Stereo or mono. It doesn't matter because the speakers are so close together. You're never going to get a stereo effect from them.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-13-15 09:54 AM