After a couple hours playing with the Priv, I can say that it's a great device, but ONLY if you come from Android or you're used to Android. If you love BB10, and love the hub on the 10, you'll be EXTREMELY disappointed with the layout of the hub.

I would suggest for BlackBerry(I hope they read our comments) to make a "classic" view for us BB10 fans, let us at least get the hub we LOVE with the BB10 feel. Who agrees?

ETA: I had play store to auto update apps, so I thought I have the latest version, as it appears it did not update...After updating thing look much better, but it's still half baked. I hope they'll take away this "Gmail" feel in the hub, HATE it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by akraus88; 11-19-15 at 08:11 PM.
    11-19-15 06:37 PM
    👏...............................👏................. ..........👏

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    John Doe99 likes this.
    11-19-15 06:59 PM
    You heard it here folks, if you comin from BB10 you will hate the Priv. Everybody that loves their Priv and came from BB10, your feelings are false!
    11-19-15 07:06 PM
    You heard it here folks, if you comin from BB10 you will hate the Priv. Everybody that loves their Priv and came from BB10, your feelings are false!
    Views vary and many love the Priv, but the Hub doesn't seem to be the highlight for those coming from BB10.

Actually, in these CB Forums, the consensus seems to be that the Hub on the Priv is lacking compared to BB10.
    Some long time forum members here have even expressed the possibility of not using the Hub on their Priv lol

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2789 CB10 
    11-19-15 07:20 PM
    I returned my Priv and I have to disagree with the OP it's a nice device with some small issues. BB10 is DONE and Android devices with some blackberry applications will replace it. Personally I am waiting for the classic replacement maybe the venice.

Posted via CB10
    Gadget Fann likes this.
    11-19-15 07:23 PM
    I love my passport and still keep my options open when BlackBerry updates hub functionality on the Priv. Hope Priv gets regular updates in security and bug fixes down the road, and I am sure I will get one when it's time.

BlackBerry Passport BLK
    11-19-15 07:24 PM
    Having never used Android before, and coming from BB10 and BBOS before that, I have to say I really enjoyed the few hours I spent playing around with it yesterday.

It's certainly a different experience, but I wouldn't say that I'm disappointed in anyway. I'm actually rather happy with it.

Maybe I just love Android and never knew... although I'm still using my Passport for the time being.
    11-19-15 07:32 PM
    I have been a BlackBerry user since 2009 and I had a Q10 since June of 2013. I loved BB10, but the Priv is fantastic. Saying that only people coming from Android will love this device is wrong.

The Hub does everything I want it to do and I wouldn't be surprised if BlackBerry started rolling out updates to bring more features back.
    11-19-15 07:36 PM
    I'm positive BlackBerry is working hard on bringing over all the BlackBerry 10 heat to Android. I believe we will see a vast amount of improvements in line with the release of Marshmallow as well as between now and then.

The BlackBerry 10 Hub is impossible to beat, at the moment. I'm sure BlackBerry will be able to incorporate more and more BlackBerry 10-ish features as time goes on.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 07:43 PM
    Well I don't try to prefer any operating system over another one. Each one does something special. When I get my hands on the Priv I will probably miss how fluid and efficient the Hub is, but will still try to work with it regardless. But Blackberry might work on a Blackberry launcher within the device which may look similar to BB10, for the hard core bberry users.
    11-19-15 08:52 PM