After playing with a PRIV i do like the look and feel but i don't love it enough the S7 edge looks sexy

here is my list of things assuming BlackBerry will make a Priv 2 that will make it compelling
    1) Cameras need an improvement both rare but mostly that FFC its horrible are camera needs software updates call some one BB Canon, Sony, heck even get Samsung to code it .. but most FFC are camera is good.
    2) take the 5.5" screen of the S7 and fit it in the same size body.
    3) keys could use a bit of work but they felt nice enough
    4) USB C with QC 3.0?
    5) slight bump in battery would be cool
    6)work on the design its great now but im sure they can do some metal frame on glass on carbon fiber
    7) Please refine the OS and bring some more BB10 goodness to it. i would prefer a mild BB10 skin over stock android or theme support.

Specs ...
    • SD820 or samsung 8890 4GB Ram
    • 32GB storage
    • Same camera or 16 MP either with better image processing
    • 4 or 5 MP front camera camera no need to go wild
    • better loud speaker
    • same or larger battery with QC3.0 and USB C
    • If they work a fingerprint sensor in wonderful a more secure one at that.

Design
    • Keep the curved screen just make it more like the current S7 edge
    • A metal frame where the speaker grill, top and sides are metal and do like Samsung with the curved carbon fiber back would look great
    • Also rework the camera flash dual led but one module and maybe do a laser assisted setup so that around the camera is balanced.
    • Black and White will work for colors.
    crackbb10 likes this.
    04-11-16 07:50 AM
    Anything else?
    04-11-16 07:55 AM
    You're complaining about .1 inches difference in screen size? Go away Sammy fanboy

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    tigrute likes this.
    04-11-16 08:03 AM
    you don't want a priv.You definitely want an S7,so buy it!
    04-11-16 08:19 AM
    Lol! You are hoping for a Priv 2? Too late, not going to happen, BlackBerry is done. Crackberrians still hope for a miracle that won't come, unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    Brandon Tobias likes this.
    04-11-16 08:28 AM
    You're complaining about .1 inches difference in screen size? Go away Sammy fanboy

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    dude just saying the S7E and priv are the same size they could use the same screen screen size for me is not an issue
    and just tossing out ideas for a priv two ... but very mature with the fan boy thing smh
    04-11-16 09:44 AM
    im gonna buy both but as mod 9 said dont think there will be a priv 2 anyways nice to dream though
    04-11-16 09:45 AM
    Lol! You are hoping for a Priv 2? Too late, not going to happen, BlackBerry is done. Crackberrians still hope for a miracle that won't come, unfortunately.

Posted via CB10
    Unless Sammy buys BlackBerry and then do the needful. 😉

��� вℓα�квєяяу ρяιν ���
    04-11-16 06:38 PM
    That would be an incredible phone, though it appears the Priv will be Blackberrys last high end phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-11-16 06:51 PM
    Sounds like a hell of a phone, unfortunate BlackBerry's hardware division is the way it is.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-11-16 07:51 PM
    Unless Sammy buys BlackBerry and then do the needful. 😉

��� вℓα�квєяяу ρяιν ���
    Hmmm... now there's a thought. As long as Sammy keeps the BlackBerry part completely BlackBerry, with no interference whatsoever. .

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 12:17 AM
    After playing with a PRIV i do like the look and feel but i don't love it enough the S7 edge looks sexy

here is my list of things assuming BlackBerry will make a Priv 2 that will make it compelling
    1) Cameras need an improvement both rare but mostly that FFC its horrible are camera needs software updates call some one BB Canon, Sony, heck even get Samsung to code it .. but most FFC are camera is good.
    2) take the 5.5" screen of the S7 and fit it in the same size body.
    3) keys could use a bit of work but they felt nice enough
    4) USB C with QC 3.0?
    5) slight bump in battery would be cool
    6)work on the design its great now but im sure they can do some metal frame on glass on carbon fiber
    7) Please refine the OS and bring some more BB10 goodness to it. i would prefer a mild BB10 skin over stock android or theme support.

Specs ...
    • SD820 or samsung 8890 4GB Ram
    • 32GB storage
    • Same camera or 16 MP either with better image processing
    • 4 or 5 MP front camera camera no need to go wild
    • better loud speaker
    • same or larger battery with QC3.0 and USB C
    • If they work a fingerprint sensor in wonderful a more secure one at that.

Design
    • Keep the curved screen just make it more like the current S7 edge
    • A metal frame where the speaker grill, top and sides are metal and do like Samsung with the curved carbon fiber back would look great
    • Also rework the camera flash dual led but one module and maybe do a laser assisted setup so that around the camera is balanced.
    • Black and White will work for colors.
    normally these flagship phones have a 1 year lifespan before they get replaced. So Priv2 happening, you'll be looking at late 2016, at wich time the SD820 might be already semi-outdated, and double camera is the norm.

"same 16mp camera with better image processing"... what do you mean with "better image processing?

"USB-C"... the only benefict with USB-C is that you can plug either way. but give-me the regular microUSB today, because you can't find USB-C anywhere, good luck finding somwhere to charge the phone in a emergency. USB-C is less common than Iphone charger, and those sometimes are hard to get. USB-C will be good when everybody has one, now is only good for "bragging rights"
    04-12-16 12:37 AM

Posted via CB10
    Then why are you still on this forum if Blackberry is done?
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    04-13-16 02:22 AM
    There will never be a priv 2

Posted via the Innovative Blackberry PRIV - Powered by Android
    04-13-16 02:37 AM
    USB-C is a meme. There is nothing wrong with micro-USB.
    04-13-16 09:18 AM