The listing on Amazon you are pointing to has down in the questions answered section for it that it is an unlocked att version. Note, there is also a tax (showing $46 for me). It's unfortunate that listings are not at times 100% reliable, and Amazon itself is not the easiest to communicate with on all the products it sells itself. Here is the link to the listing and screenshot:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0169...UvbUpU12423762

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    The answers are from different sellers. They seem to put the questions and answers based on the device and not by each individual listing.

Posted via CB10
    Wezard likes this.
    05-08-16 11:46 PM
    I bought the #19 "ships and sold by Amazon" for $564 and got the factory unlocked black box phone. Amazon needs to change their listing and not have their factory unlocked model mixed in with the ATT mess.

Keep in mind also that the answer section is one seller answering for their listing. These sellers cycle in and out depending on product availability. This frankly is Amazon's fault for letting third party sellers pollute their unlocked Priv listing with the incorrect product.
    Thank you for the confirmation. Now as far as I see there are already 2 people confirming that the Priv sold by Amazon.com is indeed Factory Unlocked, not the AT&T one. The other one posted in the other thread of Amazon price drop: http://forums.crackberry.com/showpost.php?p=12417551

Now I can peacefully place an order. Thanks!

---------

Yes, Amazon indeed needs to change their listing. Kinda silly I mailed them to ask which one are they selling but they can't answer.
    Price Cut on Amazon-imageuploadedbycb-forums1462795939.218778.jpg
    05-09-16 07:12 AM
    Thank you for the confirmation. Now as far as I see there are already 2 people confirming that the Priv sold by Amazon.com is indeed Factory Unlocked, not the AT&T one. The other one posted in the other thread of Amazon price drop: Big price drop on amazon - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Now I can peacefully place an order. Thanks!

---------

Yes, Amazon indeed needs to change their listing. Kinda silly I mailed them to ask which one are they selling but they can't answer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1462795939.218778.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	333.9 KB 
ID:	399381
    I just bought an advertised "Factory Unlocked" for $564 "sold by Amazon LLC" but instead received an ATT unlocked. Further, the tape seal on the box was replaced, so it was likely used / a return.

Just sharing this info as there have been a few posters in the forum here claiming otherwise (who either did receive factory unlocks and then Amazon shifted inventory, or they were mistaken or providing misleading info).

Finally, after research, I found that all other sellers on Amazon selling "Factory Unlocked" Privs are also selling ATT unlocks - although I am still waiting for confirmation regarding Shoptropics, which actually looks promising. I'll report back as soon as I get clarity, likely tomorrow.
    05-11-16 08:33 PM
    I just bought an advertised "Factory Unlocked" for $564 "sold by Amazon LLC" but instead received an ATT unlocked. Further, the tape seal on the box was replaced, so it was likely used / a return.

Just sharing this info as there have been a few posters in the forum here claiming otherwise (who either did receive factory unlocks and then Amazon shifted inventory, or they were mistaken or providing misleading info).

Finally, after research, I found that all other sellers on Amazon selling "Factory Unlocked" Privs are also selling ATT unlocks - although I am still waiting for confirmation regarding Shoptropics, which actually looks promising. I'll report back as soon as I get clarity, likely tomorrow.
    Ouch, sorry to hear that.. So now you returned it to Amazon and trying to order from Shoptropics? Let us here know how it goes.

Goodluck and thanks!

---------------

EDIT: I got in touch with Shoptronics, and yes they are selling Factory Unlocked Priv.

Price Cut on Amazon-imageuploadedbycb-forums1463145319.433214.jpg
    Last edited by riph; 05-13-16 at 08:15 AM.
    05-12-16 12:00 PM
    Ouch, sorry to hear that.. So now you returned it to Amazon and trying to order from Shoptropics? Let us here know how it goes.

Goodluck and thanks!

---------------

EDIT: I got in touch with Shoptronics, and yes they are selling Factory Unlocked Priv.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1463145319.433214.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	275.3 KB 
ID:	399638
    I talked with Amazon customer service. They said they would send a replacement and assured me they would send me a Factory Unlocked Priv, not an ATT unlocked. I shared my skepticism, but they still wanted to assure me. But, alas, they sent me an ATT unlocked Priv again, today. So back it goes. And so - even though I do not see Amazon selling new Priv's any more - I would say don't buy it unless you really want an ATT unlocked device, and comments from others saying they did receive factory unlocks and not ATT unlocks possibly means Amazon is shifty with their inventory, at best.

However, I also ordered a Priv from Shoptronics through Amazon for $499 plus tax, which came out to $538 not including shipping, and it was indeed a Factory Unlocked Priv Although the back tape seals on the box had been cut, which leads me to think their inventory may have come from somewhere else as handled in some degree, no problems and I am happy thusfar. So, Shoptronics (note, they also are selling the Priv through their website at $699) appears legit as the most aggressive in pricing for the Factory Unlocked Priv at the moment.
    Last edited by nathan62969; 05-13-16 at 10:51 PM.
    05-13-16 09:31 PM
    Can anyone tell me if my BlackBerry Priv came unlocked from att? I paid cash for it but never asked for it to be unlocked. After doing some research it shows that my model is unlocked if in the black box, but mine came in the att orange box. Does that box really matter lol. Here's my info. PRD-60027-001- STV100-1

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    05-24-16 08:22 PM
    Can anyone tell me if my BlackBerry Priv came unlocked from att? I paid cash for it but never asked for it to be unlocked. After doing some research it shows that my model is unlocked if in the black box, but mine came in the att orange box. Does that box really matter lol. Here's my info. PRD-60027-001- STV100-1

Not factory unlocked.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    05-24-16 09:09 PM
    I have been loyal to BB for a long time....I currently have a Z30 ( for last 2 yrs).... I was initially impressed with bb10.,it was fast.quality of phone awesome, always liked the security with bb,and the hub rocked............. I am a person that doesn't want or need a million apps,but the ones I use have not been getting any updates for long time now ( app developers must have gave up,although OS was promising to them,many variables,including BB's lack of advertising and last year BB announcing priv,handwriting was on the wall)....... and losing native FB app was huge ( not a game changer,but important).....
    Anyways I got curious,should I try the anriod based priv? I really have issues with Apple and google,but maybe bb has made your driod version ore secure....
    So I looked into,seen the $650 price tag,no way.....I have never paid over 200 on a phone.....and don't plan on ever going over 300....
    So that leaves me with decision, keep using my trusty z30, with most of the apps never getting updated,no native fb,likely no OS updates either ( maybe a lite maintenance update coming),or get a prev generation apple or droid????? Or get used also.....sine priv is fairly new,and it's bb first dried version,likely wouldn't be any cheap iced ones....

Posted via CB10
    05-24-16 09:15 PM
    Not factory unlocked.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    How is all the other att Privs with the same numbers unlocked?

05-24-16 10:21 PM
    I have been loyal to BB for a long time....I currently have a Z30 ( for last 2 yrs).... I was initially impressed with bb10.,it was fast.quality of phone awesome, always liked the security with bb,and the hub rocked............. I am a person that doesn't want or need a million apps,but the ones I use have not been getting any updates for long time now ( app developers must have gave up,although OS was promising to them,many variables,including BB's lack of advertising and last year BB announcing priv,handwriting was on the wall)....... and losing native FB app was huge ( not a game changer,but important).....
    Anyways I got curious,should I try the anriod based priv? I really have issues with Apple and google,but maybe bb has made your driod version ore secure....
    So I looked into,seen the $650 price tag,no way.....I have never paid over 200 on a phone.....and don't plan on ever going over 300....
    So that leaves me with decision, keep using my trusty z30, with most of the apps never getting updated,no native fb,likely no OS updates either ( maybe a lite maintenance update coming),or get a prev generation apple or droid????? Or get used also.....sine priv is fairly new,and it's bb first dried version,likely wouldn't be any cheap iced ones....

Posted via CB10
    The BlackBerry Priv is Sweet man, I never thought I would like it better than my BlackBerry Z10 but I do. I have my Priv looking like my BlackBerry Z10 though lol. Buy the BlackBerry Priv 👍🆒💯

Attached Thumbnails Price Cut on Amazon-71189.jpg  
    05-24-16 10:22 PM
    Mine

Attached Thumbnails Price Cut on Amazon-71189.jpg  
    05-24-16 10:23 PM
    How is all the other att Privs with the same numbers unlocked?

Different things att unlocked means you can use the priv on other carrier but for update you must use att active simcard,
    Factory unlocked device get updates directly from BlackBerry
    05-25-16 01:28 AM
162 ... 567