Airdroid , hands down, the best file manager. Just read the reviews.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-31-16 12:56 AM
    Can I ask who the developer is? I've looked for one with a Plus Sign + but have not found it. Thanks
    Flashlight + Clock

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alphainventor.filemanager&hl=en
    FF22 likes this.
    08-31-16 01:40 AM
    Airdroid , hands down, the best file manager. Just read the reviews.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    As a file manager it is a little lacking compared to apps which "do that for a living".

But otherwise it's definitely one of the first apps I install on any phone I own.
    For those who don't know, AirDroid enables you to connect your phone over Wi-Fi and copy files, manage your contacts, call lists, write SMS, manage apps, make screenshots, copy text from the PC to phone through clipboard etc. with a simple PC browser interface.

I sound like a commercial. Anyway, I don't remember the last time I connected a phone with a USB cable, it's been a few years.
    CDM76 likes this.
    08-31-16 03:17 AM
    Looks like I will try the Asus app. Just got my Priv in trade, and see I have a lot to learn!!

9000 >Q10>Z10>Z30>Z30>Lumia950>Classic>Priv
    10-06-16 05:35 PM
    Amaze File Manager is perfect... Clean UI, provides the desired functionality, well integrated and best of all open source so you can audit the code at your choosing...

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 07:34 PM
    File Manager Pro. It does the trick and pretty good. Plus the added feature for deleted items will be in a bin or you can firm delete all items.

Won't lie, using android makes me irritated as you can easily file and move around folders like before.
    10-08-16 10:41 AM
56 123