So, in BB10 (Passport), whenever I hit share... it arranged the apps/contacts in a way that it knew I would end up using one of those items. For example, it would have boss, gf, wife, husband, son, twitter, instagram, etc in an order that always works for me.

But in PRIV, this plain sucks. If I shared something with someone NEW, like, Janitor... next time I bring up the share menu, it shows the Janitor left right and center! I mean sure, it may think that since I shared something with Janitor 5 mins ago, maybe I will be sharing to him again. But all the others that I have traditionally, and routinely be sharing with are nowhere to be seen.

Why does this suck so bad in Priv?
    09-26-16 08:09 AM
    it's just a different OS. Adapt. It's easier as you use it.
    09-26-16 08:59 AM
    So, in BB10 (Passport), whenever I hit share... it arranged the apps/contacts in a way that it knew I would end up using one of those items. For example, it would have boss, gf, wife, husband, son, twitter, instagram, etc in an order that always works for me.

But in PRIV, this plain sucks. If I shared something with someone NEW, like, Janitor... next time I bring up the share menu, it shows the Janitor left right and center! I mean sure, it may think that since I shared something with Janitor 5 mins ago, maybe I will be sharing to him again. But all the others that I have traditionally, and routinely be sharing with are nowhere to be seen.

Why does this suck so bad in Priv?
    Does your boss, gf, wife, husband, son, twitter, instagram, etc know that you are spending so much time sharing with the janitor. Perhaps the more important question would be, what exactly are you sharing?
    09-26-16 10:48 AM
    it's just a different OS. Adapt. It's easier as you use it.
    No its not lol. You simply adapt and get used to an inferior way of doing something.

Not saying the OS is inferior, just certain things about each are better/worse.

#workwide #OG Black
    FF22, fishlove73 and Wezard like this.
    09-26-16 10:51 AM
    Goodness people, considering this is Blackberry's first stab at Android, they seem to do more in the past year than other droid manufacturers in three times the time. Things seem to get better fast. I loved Blackberry 10 to death and still do, but remember how long it took to get the features we enjoy today on that. A little patience goes a very long way.

I miss swiping from the bottom at anytime just to check the time on Blackberry 10, but oh well. Life is all about compromises. Just enjoy it for what it is because you will get far less with iOS. Hahaha

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Uzi, evodevo69, FF22 and 1 others like this.
    09-26-16 11:13 AM
    Goodness people, considering this is Blackberry's first stab at Android, they seem to do more in the past year than other droid manufacturers in three times the time. Things seem to get better fast. I loved Blackberry 10 to death and still do, but remember how long it took to get the features we enjoy today on that. A little patience goes a very long way.

I miss swiping from the bottom at anytime just to check the time on Blackberry 10, but oh well. Life is all about compromises. Just enjoy it for what it is because you will get far less with iOS. Hahaha

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Very very true. I've owned many androids in the past and NONE have even come close to the frequency and amount of updates and tweaks and new features that BlackBerry has been doing since launch.

It's almost like every month or so something new is added. This is ontop of the monthly security patches.

Stop kidding yourselves if you think you can get something comparable software wise. BlackBerry is the real deal.

Hardware though is lacking...

#workwide #OG Black
    FF22 likes this.
    09-26-16 12:20 PM
    Remember BB10 the random ordering of your bookmarks and no way to organise them so they show up in an order you like? That same programmer must have programmed the sharing order:-)

Sorry couldn't resist.

Actually notice the same. People I share the most with actually never show up in the suggestions it seems.
    09-26-16 01:19 PM
    Does your boss, gf, wife, husband, son, twitter, instagram, etc know that you are spending so much time sharing with the janitor. Perhaps the more important question would be, what exactly are you sharing?
    Ok, I deserve that. Walked right into it lol

No its not lol. You simply adapt and get used to an inferior way of doing something.

Not saying the OS is inferior, just certain things about each are better/worse.

#workwide #OG Black
    That's the stuff she says in multiple threads. Super annoying to say the least. And you said it right, just because she can settle for less doesn't mean we can all do the same. Similar reply of hers in this thread.

You don't get to a high post count like jaydees by saying things that actually make sense.

Remember BB10 the random ordering of your bookmarks and no way to organise them so they show up in an order you like? That same programmer must have programmed the sharing order:-)

Sorry couldn't resist.

Actually notice the same. People I share the most with actually never show up in the suggestions it seems.
    Good one! I remember how much the bookmarks annoyed me. But yeah, when BlackBerry figures out the best way to reduce friction in usage, I think sky is the limit. UX is a big deal!
    09-28-16 09:41 AM
    Anyone know if this is fixed in DTEK60?
    11-03-16 07:05 AM
    Anyone know if this is fixed in DTEK60?
    Whether folks experience this problem or not, I suspect that the dtek60 uses the same OS and apps and, therefore, would exhibit the same behavior.
    11-03-16 09:31 AM
    Whether folks experience this problem or not, I suspect that the dtek60 uses the same OS and apps and, therefore, would exhibit the same behavior.
    That sucks to hear
    11-10-16 09:40 AM
    I have to say that for me it works quite well. I'd say some 8 or 9 out of 10 times what I need is in those two "predicted" rows.
    11-10-16 11:02 AM