Can anyone post a post update video of priv? Need to check if those updates fixed the following
    1) priv getting warm
    2) camera shutter delay and delay in cam app opening
    3) HUB fixes
    4) bugs and some apps opening slow or lagging at times (etc games)
    5) had to close app once shifting from physical to virtual keyboard as it didnt open.

Its important as my buying decision depends on these factors. Also guys from xDa have ported productivity edge and hub to rootable devices so ....

Posted via CB10
    dan99x99 likes this.
    02-12-16 12:27 AM
    My Priv only gets hot when playing games for a while, charging and using at the time, or updating.

Camera opens quickly but does have the normal delay when snapping pics. Coming from BB10 I'm used to the delay.

My hub works fine for me but I do read some people still can't get over the lack of a 'true' BB10 HUB. I have no issues with it.

Not one of my games or apps on either of my user profiles open slowly. Point in case, when I switch to my second user to play second instances of clash of clans and boom beach, the second it loads the profile and I swipe to the desktop, I can launch a game with no delay or stutter.
    Your query took me off guard as it's not a big issue in the help forums.

I've never had to restart an app because of a hiccup opening or closing the pkb. I did read 1 forum post about it way back at first release but it's not a prevalent issue.

Posted via Priv
    STV100-3
    02-12-16 09:23 AM
    My Priv only gets hot when playing games for a while, charging and using at the time, or updating.

Camera opens quickly but does have the normal delay when snapping pics. Coming from BB10 I'm used to the delay.

My hub works fine for me but I do read some people still can't get over the lack of a 'true' BB10 HUB. I have no issues with it.

Not one of my games or apps on either of my user profiles open slowly. Point in case, when I switch to my second user to play second instances of clash of clans and boom beach, the second it loads the profile and I swipe to the desktop, I can launch a game with no delay or stutter.
    Your query took me off guard as it's not a big issue in the help forums.

I've never had to restart an app because of a hiccup opening or closing the pkb. I did read 1 forum post about it way back at first release but it's not a prevalent issue.

Posted via Priv
    STV100-3
    Shutter lag is almost gone with latest update. Make sure your lag isn't caused by HDR. The default setting is HDR on auto. I leave mine off and only turn on when I need it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    Last edited by Centerman66; 02-13-16 at 05:48 PM.
    02-12-16 11:09 AM
    Im on my 4th Priv. That said, this one is much better than the other 3.

My Priv gets warm using GPS/Location based apps and gets notably warm using GPS/Location based app and something else like GMaps and PocketCast or Audible app. When the phone gets warm is when I seem to have problems with lag.

I know that the last updates from AT&T were security based but I would swear the phone had something updated as my phone is notably crisper, especially the HUB. I know there were app updates as well and it could very well be a placebo effect of the update but I'm as happy with this Priv as I have been with other Android phones now.
    02-12-16 11:55 AM