It's not about the price
    It's not about the camera
    It's not about sales
    It's not about who will buy it
    It's not about BB os vs android
    It's not about security

This post is about the WOW factor when you pull it out of your pocket or jacket and people ask wtf is that!!
    Is that a Blackberry? Wow look at the keyboard? It's a slider wow and it has all the apps including Google ones... Now this will turn heads imo this phone is definitely going to be a head turner can't wait!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    TERDIE and z3user like this.
    10-28-15 08:00 AM
    Yup agreed this is awesome...!
    TERDIE and rukdngme like this.
    10-28-15 08:02 AM
    Here Ya! ruk Man .
    TERDIE and rukdngme like this.
    10-28-15 08:05 AM
    Nope. They will say "Is that a blackberry? Do you still use a blackberry? I thought they were dead! Look at my iphone!"

Reality is tough...

The real head turner is the Passport and cant wait they release android on it. It will happen for sure!

Posted via CB10
    piquepoc likes this.
    10-28-15 08:13 AM
    Nope. They will say "Is that a blackberry? Do you still use a blackberry? I thought they were dead! Look at my iphone!"

Reality is tough...

The real head turner is the Passport and cant wait they release android on it. It will happen for sure!

Posted via CB10
    I agree the passport is a head turner but I almost always got negative reviews saying it's to big awkward and it's hard to hold with one hand

10-28-15 08:18 AM
    I agree the passport is a head turner but I almost always got negative reviews saying it's to big awkward and it's hard to hold with one hand

And when people asked 'does it has snapchat?' we can't answer it lol

But not this time it has all apps you want
    TERDIE, thecurryman and rukdngme like this.
    10-28-15 08:20 AM

Reality is tough...

Posted via CB10
    My experiences with iPhone folks is totally opposite. Once I picture password in, hub transition fluidly, and flick away, the reactions are more like "Wow! That's a BlackBerry??"

Posted via CB10
    PostMortem and rukdngme like this.
    10-28-15 08:21 AM
    I agree that passport is THE head turner.

Just hope that the Priv will be a new one
    10-28-15 09:08 AM
    I don't necessarily want to turn heads. I want a BlackBerry with apps. I actually rather not have the PKB, but that being said, I want BlackBerry to survive so I preordered. I think I will like the device and maybe I'll get used to using the PKB again.
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-28-15 09:16 AM
    Reminds me of what happened couple of days ago
    I was waiting for the elevator using my Z10 and a couple of guys were looking at me and talking between themselves
    Is that a Keyboard-less BlackBerry?
    That looks so cool!
    (BlackBerry withdrew from the Korean market after the Bold9900 so the general public's image of BlackBerry is that of the 9900 )
    And I was wondering how thongs would've been if I opened the Priv and started scrolling through web pages

A South Korean buying a made-in-Korea Z10Transformcase from Shop BlackBerry US
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-28-15 09:26 AM
    It's going to be a huge head turner. Nothing else like it.

Boom!

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    10-28-15 09:32 AM
    This post is about the WOW factor when you pull it out of your pocket or jacket and people ask wtf is that!!
    Is that a Blackberry?
    Well, that's what my Passport is for. Only in my experience they don't ask wtf is that, they say: Hey is that the Passport? What do you think of it...

I haven't had anyone ask what is it yet. If I pulled out a Priv they would say: Oh is that BlackBerry's new Android phone? It's sad they eventually gave up...

...which is what I've been told about 8 times already. :P

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    10-28-15 10:16 AM
    I love the wow factor I get when i pull my Passport. People mostly have very positive reactions.
    I would love to get Priv if it had BB OS, but since that is not the possibility...

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 10:22 AM
    I've had positive reactions to my Passport recently. It's always followed by "is that new? When did it come out?"

I hope Priv is advertised properly. I think the Priv will turn heads. With or without the slider open.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 10:24 AM
    And when people asked 'does it has snapchat?' we can't answer it lol

But not this time it has all apps you want
    Do people actually ask that? It seems to me that only BB10 users would know this.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 10:26 AM
    that is the phone i want. Passport running android.
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-28-15 10:34 AM
    Yes! I like the wow factor. People sometimes look at my Z30 with contempt. But then I show them the stereo speakers. And the hub. And the swipe gestures and lack of home button. And the multitasking. And people are literally jizzing all over it.

And I feel 99.6 of phone users are idiots.

Posted via CB10
    rukdngme likes this.
    10-28-15 10:36 AM
    Do people actually ask that? It seems to me that only BB10 users would know this.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I work with people in their mid thirties. No one's ever asked me about snapchat, and I highly doubt any of them use it.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    10-28-15 10:40 AM
    I get lots of questions when I pay for everything with my phone, get asked "what phone is that?". I say a BlackBerry, can't do this with an IPHONE, then followed by them saying damn...

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 10:44 AM
    Yes! I like the wow factor. People sometimes look at my Z30 with contempt. But then I show them the stereo speakers. And the hub. And the swipe gestures and lack of home button. And the multitasking. And people are literally jizzing all over it.

And I feel 99.6 of phone users are idiots.

Posted via CB10
    But you didn't show them the apps or extreme kick thereof. If they decide to ditch/trade their IPhone for a BB10, a month later they will be looking for their favorite apps & wonder why it's not available or wonder why do all this side loading, installing faux G-PLAY, etc. No. They're not stupid, they're smarter than you think. They want a device that can act like a pocket computer and not just a glorified flip phone. This is all from experience.
    10-28-15 11:53 AM
    I haven't been unable to install or to use any app that I need on my Z30. In fact I have uninstalled some stock apps: Facebook, fousquare, box, that notes thing, twitter.

All the apps that matter are working. The rest is a waste of time. And my previous phone was an android and an iPhone before that. Guess people like their candycrush...and I count them on the 99.6.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 12:07 PM
    Me too! It really doesn't bother me when someone thinks BlackBerry is dead. It goes to show they are uneducated in the tech world.

Excited to show it off, I already have a co-worker who is on android that is waiting for the release because he misses his BlackBerry physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 12:10 PM