Tried finding this but cannot. It's a pain to pull out the phone just to skip a song.
    11-07-15 02:26 PM
    Hey there. I'm looking for this as well. I loved that feature on bb10 and really miss it on the priv. I hope someone can shed some light on this

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-09-15 05:29 PM
    there are apps for this but 2 I tried didn't work well and there was that had good reviews but required root
    11-09-15 05:35 PM
    there are apps for this but 2 I tried didn't work well and there was that had good reviews but required root
    only way to do this is rooting. and even then it didnt work at times on my M9. One of the many things BlackBerry does that android just can't.
    11-09-15 05:38 PM
    You would think blackberry would carry that feature over. I get the fact they want everything to be more familiar to android veterans but this is a small but fickle oversight of usability they could put in. I'm sure it would be a welcome feature from bb10 everyone would enjoy

11-09-15 05:42 PM
    This was also one of my most used features, it's very handy!
    11-09-15 05:42 PM
    I was just fighting with the same issue today.

It's a pain in the *** to have to wake up the phone just to pause the music.

I lived being able to press the middle key on the side to pause and play on my z30

11-09-15 05:45 PM
    Holy ****.. is this really not part of the OS.. #gonnasuck there must be a way they can add it. I want more than just another Android... the BlackBerry experience on Android. Wish I could be more constructive..

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 06:51 PM
    I don't have a priv but I saw in one of the many reviews that this feature IS available, the default is off, you have to turn it on.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 07:41 PM
    Hey there. I'm looking for this as well. I loved that feature on bb10 and really miss it on the priv. I hope someone can shed some light on this

I have the Priv and the default music app (Play Music) does not have the feature. The volume goes up, down, or mute. Double clicking or long holds wont do anything.
    11-09-15 11:39 PM
    I don't have a priv but I saw in one of the many reviews that this feature IS available, the default is off, you have to turn it on.

Posted via CB10
    This simply isn't true, as much as I wish it was

11-10-15 01:06 AM
    I use a flip case and I can flick on the window to advance forward or backwards easily. Also most iem headsets which have three control buttons don't work either as most are for IOS compatibility and the three different ones I own dont make an android version. I know certain brands make android versions. I tried my Samsung three button iem that came with the S6 and only can control volume up down. But I can control my forward and backwards with my pebble time steel smartwatch!

Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 11-10-15 at 07:44 AM.
    11-10-15 05:03 AM
    I use a flip case and I can flick on the window to advance forward or backwards easily. Also most iem headsets which have three control buttons don't work either as most are for its compatibility and the three different ones I own dont make an android version. I know certain brands make android versions. I tried my Samsung three button iem that came with the S6 and only can control volume up down.

Doesn't apple own a patent on headphones with music controls? Maybe that is why blackberry didn't use that feature.
    11-10-15 06:29 AM
    Oh nooo. This is so usefull. I think my z10 will continue to be my best friend. My passport will be replace

Posted via CB10
    11-10-15 08:13 AM