Indeed it does. You could just remove it before you start. That's what I should have done haha! Nothing important on there though, the permissions system in android makes it not worth the bloody hassle half the time
    Haha, thanks for following up, though I meant the actual internal SD, not the removable one. The removable one survived the process just fine, though I nearly had a panic attack at one point when I thought I had bricked the phone... Would be nice if there was a resource somewhere detailing what all the different notification LED light codes are!

As far as my luck with the reload + pogo, it didn't seem to make much of an appreciable difference so far with pogo. It still gets quite warm when playing it, but perhaps that was just due to the phone settling down, so I'll follow up again after a bit more play time. I will admit that the entire OS in general feels significantly smoother, and it does seem to get less warm during normal usage. So, your kilometerage may vary with this.
    07-29-16 08:06 AM
51 123