That's weird, my PRIV works perfectly. It works without any issues at all.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-04-16 01:56 PM
    Hi
    The lag is ONLY in the hub
    It takes a few minutes to open the email, when it's finally open and I want to respond I simply can't type, the lagging is very bad
    It would take 15minutes to write one sentence
    I obviously don't use the hub as I have no time for that
    And use a different app
    However I'm not happy about it , since I liked the hub on the q10 and got used to it

02-05-16 11:11 AM
    The fact that I got contacted by the admin that I will be removed as someone who trolls just shows me one isn't allowed to write what's really happening and unless it's praise on the phone you might get in trouble
    Im a mom of 4, run my own company (have 8 employees) I really don't have the time to run back to the att store every time I have an issue or to exchange the phone
    I spent 749$ on it, it should just work, it should not require me to reboot reset or what not
    But God forbid if I complain...

will308 likes this.
    02-05-16 11:15 AM
    The fact that I got contacted by the admin that I will be removed as someone who trolls just shows me one isn't allowed to write what's really happening and unless it's praise on the phone you might get in trouble
    Im a mom of 4, run my own company (have 8 employees) I really don't have the time to run back to the att store every time I have an issue or to exchange the phone
    I spent 749$ on it, it should just work, it should not require me to reboot reset or what not

Take it easy they are just trying to help you. I have a 100-1 also with issues but have been working around them. It will get better.
    02-05-16 12:43 PM
    Hi
    It takes a few minutes to open the email, when it's finally open and I want to respond I simply can't type, the lagging is very bad
    And use a different app
    However I'm not happy about it , since I liked the hub on the q10 and got used to it

When you see the delay opening the mail and typing lag is it for messages with long histories or lots of rich content inline in the message? We might have a fix coming if yes...
    02-05-16 01:49 PM
    Hi
    And use a different app

Try uninstalling the hub and reinstalling and setting it up again. Also, make sure all your BlackBerry apps in google play are up to date. If that doesn't work then it's your device and what you described (a couple of minutes to open an email and 15 minutes to type a sentence) are not issues with a working Priv. A wipe might be something I would try too.

02-07-16 08:43 PM

It's a device that runs on software. There will be glitches. You don't seem willing to take any advice and just sounds angry.
    If you waited 15 minutes to type out a sentence maybe it would be quicker to go to the store and get a replacement.

Mr4aces likes this.
    02-07-16 08:45 PM
    Im not angry! I'm frustrated
    I don't understand a lot of the tech talk here
    So lots of things that seem simple to u, are difficult for me !

02-10-16 10:15 AM

I apologise if I had made it sound like you say it did. I merely gave you a warning. A forum is a place to look for help. That is what you seemed to have done initially, however it carried on to something more.

Like others have said, as busy as you are, Priv is a lot of money if you don't exchange a 'broken' device. Heck, any tech is. I certainly would be back to the seller if I was having half of the issues you are having.
    grumpyaeroguy likes this.
    02-10-16 10:24 AM
    Im not angry! I'm frustrated
    I don't understand a lot of the tech talk here
    So lots of things that seem simple to u, are difficult for me !

Have you updated all the BlackBerry apps?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 O2 UK
    02-10-16 10:44 AM
    Messages use a TON of data??? Videos, photos, graphics, yeah but messages.
    02-10-16 10:57 AM
36 12