After many years of services, I wished BlackBerry would bring us (the old BlackBerry 10.3 beta testers) back to work. But there isn't any invitations, even if we're highly "qualified" for this work.

If there is anybody else from the old program who would like to work again for BlackBerry, please share your opinion here !

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-08-16 05:42 AM
    That would be cool. Seems like plenty of BlackBerry 10 users refuse to use a Priv though, so maybe that has something to do with it, but probably not.

04-08-16 06:49 AM
    You can still apply through Beta Zone website, and they are thinking about making an app to download like on older devices.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    04-08-16 07:26 AM
    I think the old tester group is part of why they canned the program in the first place.
    Uzi, dietertong, habs_fan and 1 others like this.
    04-08-16 10:40 AM
    I think the old tester group is part of why they canned the program in the first place.
    I look back at the threads from old beta groups I was in via the web portal and I cringe.

That all said, OP, you can still apply to beta test marshmallow. All the slots are full at this point, but they'll eventually start letting more people in.

Granted, I can't say much more than that. NDAs.
    04-08-16 02:48 PM
    They did! I'm in again!

Posted via my BlackBerry Slider
    04-08-16 02:54 PM
    I now you can still apply but I'm sad that they didn't start with old beta testers.

04-08-16 03:44 PM
    I now you can still apply but I'm sad that they didn't start with old beta testers.

They've never operated that way -- when a new test opens up, you apply for it. If you're fast enough you're in the initial testing pool. They don't give preference to prior testers for the selection, though if you test a lot they do tend to pay more attention to your feedback, assuming your feedback has traditionally been valuable.
    04-08-16 05:06 PM
    They don't want the same people's opinions
    04-08-16 06:24 PM