I have a Plantronics BT Voyager headset and it the worst reception with the Priv. It worked flawlessly with my Z30. The Priv is less than a foot away and headset disconnects on it's own. The reception is really poor. I get interference during calls when both devices. I can't walk more than 3 feet from the Priv before I loose the connection.

I saw some threads that mentioned at BT sucked on android but I can't believe it's this bad. Reparing the devices didn't help the issue.

Any suggestions?
    03-30-16 05:30 PM
    I've been using the jaybird x2 for the last 4 months and they've been phenomenal. Excellent battery, excellent bluetooth connection and excellent sound. The problem is they're a bit pricey. Try to pick then up on sale.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-30-16 08:51 PM
    I use a Plantronics Backbeat Fit and they are great.

You should check if there is a firmware update for your device.

03-30-16 09:58 PM
    Hmm firmware update sounds good. I'll give it a shot.

03-30-16 10:24 PM
    Follow up on this. None of my headsets needed new firmware. I took my Priv to the local VZW store and the staff tested it with Bluetooth speaker. The speaker couldn't pick up BT if the Priv was more than 2 feet away. I'm having my Priv replaced under warranty. It should be here tomorrow.
    04-06-16 09:45 PM
    I just got my PRIV yesterday. I have a Plantronics Voyager Legend that has worked fine for half a year on my Classic. Initially it worked fine on the PRIV but by the second night it was suddenly getting very poor connections from a couple feet away. Re-pairing did not help. Will be replacing the phone under warranty.
    05-20-16 11:06 PM