Finally got one of these after so long. Does anyone store their apps on their SD cards? I know it'll free up space which should help with overall performance

If anyone has their phone set up that way I'd appreciate a run down of how itll be.

Had no issues with the card just put it in and the phone is reading 120gb unlike two broken ones I got off amazon.

They are $50 at best buy for boxing week btw.

Storm > 9780 > Z10 > Z30 > Priv
    8 Years Strong
    12-26-15 06:05 PM
    There was one on newegg for 40 usd that comes with a USB otg thingie which seems like a good deal as well if you have a lot of apps it will help with lag you just have to make sure you never remove it.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 06:18 PM
    Are you running low on internal space? I put a 128GB card in my PRIV and use it to store my pics, music, video, movies etc... there as opposed to the internal storage.
    12-26-15 07:56 PM
    Did it for many apps as allowed by app. No issues. Have same Samsung 128 card

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-26-15 08:06 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Yea i have the Samsung Evo 128gb also. It's great so far I'm gonna put apps on it to see how it goes. I say the less stored on the device the better.

8 Years Strong
    12-26-15 11:03 PM
    Never mind I will not be putting my apps on the SD card, absolutely everything else tho. Thanks.

8 Years Strong
    12-26-15 11:16 PM
    Once BB releases Marshmallow for the Priv, these things will work so much better. Marshmallow's "Adoptable Storage" feature will allow the SD card to fully integrate into the internal capacity and you'll wind up with a phone with a giant capacity altogether. This, plus "Doze" to practically double standby battery life, will be amazing. (I've had it on my Nexus 5 for awhile now, and it's real!)

So come on BB; gimme some marshmallow looove.
    CakesBerry likes this.
    12-27-15 12:50 AM
    Keep in mind, once you do the adoptable storage thing on Marshmallow, you can't take that SD card out. It essentially becomes non-removable storage. Looking forward to seeing how that works for sure though.

I got a Samsung EVO+ 128GB Micro SD card. Love it so far.
    Jonneh likes this.
    12-27-15 08:27 AM