We know the physical keyboard has the ability to swipe down to reveal the alternate symbols I don't like the first option. I want the second option that has the symbols and numbers I would use more often.
    Is there a way to change this so when I swipe down I get the numbers and question mark symbols first?

Thanks in advance

Productivity via THE PRIV
    Attached Thumbnails physical keyboard swipe down options-31338.jpg  
    02-23-16 02:17 AM
    We know the physical keyboard has the ability to swipe down to reveal the alternate symbols I don't like the first option. I want the second option that has the symbols and numbers I would use more often.
    Is there a way to change this so when I swipe down I get the numbers and question mark symbols first?

Thanks in advance

Unfortunately not !
    02-23-16 06:11 PM

Thanks in advance

No, but the second page just matches the the superscript symbols on the physical keyboard. It's faster to just press the alt key. Plus you can double tap or long press it to lock alt.
    02-23-16 08:25 PM
    You can swipe down with two fingers together to get to the second symbols page faster.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-24-16 08:18 PM
    It's hard to reach the alt key if you are typing with just your right hand.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-24-16 08:24 PM