One of my folder just disappeared off my Priv today. It contained several apps. The apps still appear in setting however to open apps I must use OK Google.

Is there anyway to recreate the folder? How can I get apps to appear on my home screen again?

(I have looked in other folder for the ghost folder and have rebooted the Priv with no results.

Yhx
    12-05-16 09:09 AM
    Have you looked to see if you swiped that folder into another folder or page?

If you go into setting and drag an icon out... does it show up on your homescreen?
    12-05-16 09:32 AM
    One of my folder just disappeared off my Priv today. It contained several apps. The apps still appear in setting however to open apps I must use OK Google.

Is there anyway to recreate the folder? How can I get apps to appear on my home screen again?

(I have looked in other folder for the ghost folder and have rebooted the Priv with no results.

Yhx
    First, I'll ask if you are using the native/standard BB Launcher and not a 3rd party one?

Are the app still in the App Drawer - that middle icon with the Six Dots? If so, you should be able to drag them back to a home page and then move them into a common folder.

Welcome to Crackberry.
    12-05-16 10:31 AM
    First, I'll ask if you are using the native/standard BB Launcher and not a 3rd party one?
    First question should be is it a folder on a Memory Card or on the phones internal storage. It doesn't become clear reading the openings post.
    12-05-16 11:25 AM
    First question should be is it a folder on a Memory Card or on the phones internal storage. It doesn't become clear reading the openings post.
    I got the feeling (could be wrong), that this was a Folder on one of the home pages that contained a few apps within it for organization purposes. I've got one for a few Google Apps on Page 3 of my device.
    12-05-16 12:32 PM
    Thanks and I did check all screens to see if the folder migrated there.
    12-05-16 02:50 PM
    Thanks for the note about the app drawer. The apps were there and I was able to recreate the folder.

I may never know what happened to the folder as I have checked additional storage card (only photos there) and I don't think I ever downloaded a third party launcher.

Well solution worked for now as I hope all apps and folders stay put.

Thanks Crackberry for the help!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-05-16 03:15 PM
    Get used to it. It happens to me periodically for no reason. Icons disappear and I either find them by themselves on the very last home page or I find them in the app drawer and have to drag them out again. Biggest issue I have with it is that I can't always remember which icon has disappeared. I take screen shots from time to time so I have a record. If I don't delete the darn screen shots because I forgot what I took the screen shots for.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-05-16 07:29 PM
    Get used to it. It happens to me periodically for no reason. Icons disappear and I either find them by themselves on the very last home page or I find them in the app drawer and have to drag them out again. Biggest issue I have with it is that I can't always remember which icon has disappeared. I take screen shots from time to time so I have a record. If I don't delete the darn screen shots because I forgot what I took the screen shots for.
    EXACTLY. At OUR age it becomes more of a daily issue (g)

What I've done is lock out the top row of each home page with a BLANK Widget app. That way, new apps don't just throw themselves in the first empty slot that they find. It also means I have fewer icons per page. The first few pages, I've kind of settled on apps/icons. The further back in pages, the more random things become (like my thought processes). I like having the top row BLANK and not crowding the Notification/status line.
    12-05-16 08:58 PM