Will there be password keeper in Priv? I use that a lot.

Join "Mustard seed faith" at C003C216D!
    10-27-15 11:15 PM
    Yes
    10-27-15 11:26 PM
    I got a few I could recommend, unless your dead set on using whatever the Priv has to offer.
    10-28-15 02:06 AM
    It is already on the Google Play Store, so the Priv most likely will have it pre-installed. Besides there are other password managers which can recommended and some which don't even use any permissions for cellular and network access.

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 04:44 AM
    Yes,it will come installed out of the box.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-28-15 12:21 PM
    Is there a way to transfer the passwords from my z10 to Priv?

12-29-15 04:28 PM

There are numerous way you can trasnfer the back up file from Password Keeper from one device to the other. The easiest way for me was just emailing it to myself.
    Just back up your Password Keeper on the Z10, pick where you want to save it to on the device, then email that file to yourself.
    On your Priv, download that attachement, then go to Password Keeper, and select that restore file.

I probably make it sound a lot more tedious then it really is.
    12-29-15 04:44 PM

Export the passwords from Password Keeper on the BlackBerry Z10 to your media card. Import the passwords from the media card into the Password Keeper on the BlackBerry Priv. You have to install Password Keeper on the BlackBerry Priv from the Google Play Store. The process works 100%. I have done it when I switched from my BlackBerry Q5 to my BlackBerry Priv in early November.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-29-15 06:29 PM
    I looked at Password Keeper when I had Z30 but you have to manually enter everything... Last Pass does it for you - I know it is not free but it saves you lot of time...
    12-29-15 07:00 PM
    I looked at Password Keeper when I had Z30 but you have to manually enter everything... Last Pass does it for you - I know it is not free but it saves you lot of time...
    Password Keeper has always had export and import options including with BlackBerry Os10 and BlackBerry Android.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    12-29-15 08:06 PM
    I was able to export my passwords from the Classic to a media card, and then import onto the Priv - no problems at all.

I have used the BlackBerry Password manager for so many years, works great and you can always trust it of course.

I did recently find F-Secure Key - which works on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android devices including Priv - and they all sync together across multiple devices, for a small annual fee... it is rather nice to have this app on my Windows and Mac laptops AND on my Priv, and iPhone - all working as one!
    12-30-15 01:59 AM
    yes PW keeper is on the priv . It works similar to the OS 10 Version but it`s not the same. I�m really missing the cloudsync, whick works flwless under os10. saddly, that feature won`t be on Android in the near future. That�s what the blackberry Rep told me...
    fanisk likes this.
    12-30-15 02:33 AM
    Honestly, do yourself a favor and switch to 1Password. Should Blackberry quit the device market, you'll still have your passwords. It comes with a desktop app, syncs across devices (including Macs and PCs) using dropbox, has wireless sync etc. I know BlackBerry sync comes preloaded, but it's absolutely archaic.
    12-30-15 11:33 PM