What do you think about this overheating bug?

LINK:

https://postimg.org/image/hxd0aabrz/
    01-10-17 07:53 AM
    Why do think it's a bug? Was your phone hot?
    Many references to this warning here, when device gets hot. Mines done it twice, both times due to external heat sources, rather than device problems. But others have reported it with misbehaving apps, more so while running Lollipop.
    If you got the warning and phone wasn't hot, you may have a hardware problem.
    01-10-17 08:21 AM
    Why do think it's a bug? Was your phone hot?
    Many references to this warning here, when device gets hot. Mines done it twice, both times due to external heat sources, rather than device problems. But others have reported it with misbehaving apps, more so while running Lollipop.
    If you got the warning and phone wasn't hot, you may have a hardware problem.
    It was very hot. I found the culprit. It was getting hot while the phone was installing facebook, updating to be more specific. While downloading is not hot, only while updating apps, and not all apps, only facebook apps, apps under facebook logo take ages to install, for example: facebook, fb messenger, fb Pages Manager.
    01-10-17 10:07 AM
    Iv'e personally never had it do that during updates, it gets pretty warm sometimes though. I also have mine set to only download updates when connected to wifi and charger. Can't remember where those settings are, and not sure it helps with heat, but it does keep updates from surprising me.
    BTW there is another new thread here saying FaceBook and FB Messenger are killing batteries again.
    01-10-17 12:27 PM
    I just uninstalled the app and only use it on m.facebook.com through the browser. The Facebook app is incredibly invasive and sucks battery life and performance. Not worth it.
    01-11-17 10:18 PM