Hey guys, just something to check regarding your order from shop BlackBerry Canada, I purchased on the 23rd of October (pre-order) for $899 + ontario tax = $1015.87, all my invoices including the one in the package (which arrived November 16th) said the same amount, however the charge on my credit-card was $1059.12

I called shop BlackBerry, they didn't know what it was, or why I had been charged $43.25 extra by Digital River, tried to make up reasons which didn't make sense, finally told me to call my credit-card company to see if they knew what it was. My credit card company didn't have any extra charges over the advertised amount, didn't match any currency exchanges (shouldn't be anyway as it was bought in Canadian currency via shop BlackBerry Canada, where Canadian taxes are paid)

My credit card fraud department filed a dispute on my behalf for the amount. I know it's not a ton, but I paid enough for the device, miscellaneous unidentified non explained additional charges isn't really what one wants from an online shopping experience......Something to check and see when your transactions get posted to ensure you paid the correct price for what you bought. Anyone else experience this?

Besides that the priv is awesome

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 03:23 PM
    Shipping?
    11-17-15 03:46 PM
    Shipping?
    Last checked free shipping was the only option.
    11-17-15 04:20 PM
    Last checked free shipping was the only option.
    Didn't know that. I always thought it was a rip off when they charged for shipping for the Passport.
    11-17-15 04:52 PM
    GST?

Forget it. Looking at the HST and it includes GST for a total of 13%.
    11-17-15 08:08 PM
    Electronic recycling fees.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 08:24 PM
    Hey guys, just something to check regarding your order from shop BlackBerry Canada, I purchased on the 23rd of October (pre-order) for $899 + ontario tax = $1015.87, all my invoices including the one in the package (which arrived November 16th) said the same amount, however the charge on my credit-card was $1059.12

I called shop BlackBerry, they didn't know what it was, or why I had been charged $43.25 extra by Digital River, tried to make up reasons which didn't make sense, finally told me to call my credit-card company to see if they knew what it was. My credit card company didn't have any extra charges over the advertised amount, didn't match any currency exchanges (shouldn't be anyway as it was bought in Canadian currency via shop BlackBerry Canada, where Canadian taxes are paid)

My credit card fraud department filed a dispute on my behalf for the amount. I know it's not a ton, but I paid enough for the device, miscellaneous unidentified non explained additional charges isn't really what one wants from an online shopping experience......Something to check and see when your transactions get posted to ensure you paid the correct price for what you bought. Anyone else experience this?

Besides that the priv is awesome

Posted via CB10
    Is the invoice amount different than the credit card charge? That's the one that matters. If a merchant forgets to charge you even for a recycling fee, that's their problem.
    11-17-15 08:26 PM