I am thinking of ordering a Priv again. Returned it once due the issues I had with the BlackBerry Hub...

I use the Outlook App on my iPhone for exchange server access to my work email and it works perfectly with dropbox integration.

Anyone tried it on the Priv? Do notifications work?

Any feedback is highly appreciated

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    02-07-16 06:17 PM
    I do use it and it works flawless for me, granted my setup might be different than yours.
    02-07-16 06:19 PM
    Is the led triggered by new incoming Emails? Do you only use the app and not the Hub?

Posted via BlackBerry Passport SE
    02-07-16 06:21 PM
    Outlook app garbage, but I don't see why it wouldn't work fine.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-07-16 06:51 PM
    I am using the outlook app. One nice feature is the widget allowing you to see your unread emails. Lets you do a swipe up which is ever better than peek on the android version of hub thus far.
    02-07-16 10:34 PM
    Outlook app works just fine, get the notification right away. Like Denning says the widget is great for peeking.
    02-07-16 11:46 PM
    I hate the Outlook app for Android. The last time that I used it the inbox was separated between "focused" and "other" (or something like that) that made it confusing. The Calendar also sucked. It was buggy and jumped to all sorts of random dates. It's been like a month or two, so I don't know if they've fixed it by now. It was just an awful app.
    02-07-16 11:55 PM
    I hate the Outlook app for Android. The last time that I used it the inbox was separated between "focused" and "other" (or something like that) that made it confusing. The Calendar also sucked. It was buggy and jumped to all sorts of random dates. It's been like a month or two, so I don't know if they've fixed it by now. It was just an awful app.
    yea know what you mean had the same thing when I was using my priv......one more reason why I went back to my passport
    02-08-16 12:23 AM
    You know you can turn off the focus inbox on the app in settings.
    hamzasalam likes this.
    02-08-16 08:53 AM
    I think the app Nine does a better job than the outlook app. Allows for a lot more customizations.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 09:00 AM
    I use the Outlook app for my outlook.com account. Works great. I turned off the focused inbox stuff. I use the Hub for most of my email accounts, including my work Exchange.
    02-08-16 09:18 AM
    I tried the Outlook app again. Much improved. You can now turn off the stupid Focused Inbox and the horrendous Conversation Mode.

Works fine on Priv, but I uninstalled and went back to Hub. No need for it.

One thing it doesn't do is sync contact pictures with the Contacts app (although it now syncs Contacts info).

02-09-16 05:06 AM
    I use the Outlook app for my outlook.com account. Works great. I turned off the focused inbox stuff. I use the Hub for most of my email accounts, including my work Exchange.
    yea I did turn off the focus but then I didn't get all my emails for some reason ..strange
    02-09-16 10:03 AM
    The Outlook app wouldn't sync my contacts (I am a heavy user of Microsoft services), so I just use the Hub.

02-09-16 06:56 PM
    I use the outlook app, works flawlessly.

02-09-16 08:55 PM
    It won't shrink pictures like hub, I like that hub asks what size you want the email picture to be

02-10-16 01:35 AM
    The Outlook app wouldn't sync my contacts (I am a heavy user of Microsoft services), so I just use the Hub.

The Outlook app has its own contacts section. But in settings, you can turn on sync to your phone contacts app. But it won't sync contact profile pix, oddly. Laziness of Microsoft's part.

02-10-16 05:06 AM
    The Outlook app has its own contacts section. But in settings, you can turn on sync to your phone contacts app. But it won't sync contact profile pix, oddly. Laziness of Microsoft's part.
    Does it sync calendar entries to the phone's calendar?
    02-10-16 12:52 PM
    Does it sync calendar entries to the phone's calendar?
    Nope. Only contacts. Oddly enough.

02-10-16 01:04 PM
    And if you look at the bottom of the app, you would notice it has 4 icons, in which one is a calendar, hello and behold, it has its own calendar in there.
    02-10-16 02:09 PM
    I can still see advantages of that integrating with the system calendar though.
    02-10-16 02:27 PM
    I can still see advantages of that integrating with the system calendar though.
    Agree. The MS programmers are just lazy. No other way to explain it.

02-11-16 05:09 AM
    Same with me...contacts do not sync.
    04-08-16 11:32 AM
    I use the outlook app, works flawlessly.

I just got a priv (upgrading from a passport) and I am a little bit confused as the outlook app is not working very well: the BlackBerry keyboard (both visual and physical keyboard) doesn't display any predictive word when I try to write an email. Did I missed something? Thanks
    10-04-16 08:28 AM
    I just got a priv (upgrading from a passport) and I am a little bit confused as the outlook app is not working very well: the BlackBerry keyboard (both visual and physical keyboard) doesn't display any predictive word when I try to write an email. Did I missed something? Thanks
    I can't help with the Outlook question.

For the Predictive Text: Main Settings (swipe down with one finger twice or two fingers once), find Language and Input and tap it, Blackberry Keyboard Settings, Predictions and corrections, on that page, Show Predictions and Prefer on key predictions. See if those are ON or enabled.
    10-04-16 09:47 AM
34 12