I am not sure if anybody else is experiencing the same problem. I installed the update yesterday, every since then, my battery seems to be draining so rapidly. I even had this phone charges over night, after unplugging it for about 3 minutes, I already lost 5% of battery charge. Anybody else experiencing this kind of problem?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-15-15 02:48 AM
    Don't forget to restart your device from time to time. Also update all the apps. In the first few days i experienced that as soon as i unplugged the phone from the charger it immediately dropped to 99%. Will see what future updates bring. I still get about 7h 30min average display on time.
    12-15-15 03:30 AM
    Think it has got a little worse, my BlackBerry services eats more battery now then before. Maybe just settling again wait and see few days.

12-15-15 04:09 AM
    I am not sure if anybody else is experiencing the same problem. I installed the update yesterday, every since then, my battery seems to be draining so rapidly. I even had this phone charges over night, after unplugging it for about 3 minutes, I already lost 5% of battery charge. Anybody else experiencing this kind of problem?

My battery is about the same or better. It has not gotten worse.
    12-15-15 04:39 AM
    I think my phone runs much more stable. Battery drain included. BlackBerry seems to have corrected several things.

Posted from Jiggy's Priv. . .
    12-15-15 05:04 AM
    It take about an hour cause probably syncing again. I felt the same way. In fact I was plugged in during and after the update (car charger) and my battery still goes down. Phone hot. After 1hr (in traffic) I picked up the phone and it was cooler and battery % is increasing. I did a reboot and to my surprise my phone now feels normal (not hot) to use.

12-15-15 05:09 AM
    Got my PRIV from ATT on launch day. Updated software late yesterday.

I also went to Google Play store. Searched for BlackBerry limited and individually opened each and every installed BlackBerry ltd app and many had updates available. Of course I updated when avail. (Some1 suggested this on another thread)

I was having major battery drainage all along . Almost felt like my Priv was a landline - had to have it plugged in all the time or went from 100 to 20 in an hour of doing nothing but sitting on my desk. ..

HOWEVER ,so far I'm very impressed with battery situation. Will see how it does during the day. But definetly improved
    Also I've been using only the charger that came with and the wireless in my new SUV

Hope this helps!!

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    12-15-15 06:13 AM