I'm now swinging towards a priv as the upgrade price for me has dropped to acceptable levels to justify the move from my passport. however, one thing bugs me, my passport screen is a fingerprint magnet. I want to know has the priv got an anti smudge coating like the dtek50?

Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 04:17 AM
    Been using my new Priv for over a week now, and as far as I can tell, it resists fingerprint marks fairly well. I'm still on the fence about putting a tempered glass on it based on the not so good feedback about it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-28-16 04:34 AM
    I was willing to suffer a bit reduction in brightness/clarity and had a matte Ghost Armor screen protector applied. Really does cut down glare and the appearance of greasy fingerprints.
    09-28-16 09:15 AM
    I've been using a Priv since launch day, and I must say that it is fairly resistant to fingerprints. I use the OEM Flip Case and the area where the notification window is does tend to 'fog up' (for lack of a better description), but a swipe of a microfiber cloth corrects that instantly.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 09:16 AM
    I am also using Priv with the OEM flip case and no screen protector. Very happy with how well it resists fingerprints, so far. Have only had it for a week or so. Reviews of screen protectors seem to complain about fingerprints, so reluctant to apply one unless scratching this screen is a real possibility. Still researching that risk.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-28-16 05:50 PM