From my experience, once you place an order, you'll get an immediate automated email saying they received your order, Order Submitted. Within the next 48 hours (If you ordered Friday or over the weekend, it's at least Monday or after), you'll get an Order Confirmed. Finally, you'll get Order Shipped once it's shipping.

Between confirmed and shipped, you can check your credit card to see if they're getting close to shipping, as they'll charge your credit card just before shipping. A lot of people have tried calling them to find out when they'll ship and it's apparent that the people answering the calls aren't connected to the shipping department. Save yourself some grief and just check your credit card if you must know.

The worst time to order from ShopBlackBerry is when there's a sale, as their Order Confirmed gets backlogged (due to volume and out-of-stock situations and waiting for new inventory). I've ordered at the end of a sale, when less people were ordering and they had stock, and got the confirmed on Monday, shipped on Tuesday and I received the package at the end of the week.
    Did everyone get their confirmation emails from ShopBB? I ordered early on Friday and no word yet for me.
    I ordered on the first day of pre-orders. I received the 'processing your order' e-mail immediately. Then about 10-15 minutes later I received the 'order confirmation' email as well. Now I am just waiting for the damn order shipped email! haha
    10-27-15 04:55 PM
    I ordered on the first day of pre-orders. I received the 'processing your order' e-mail immediately. Then about 10-15 minutes later I received the 'order confirmation' email as well. Now I am just waiting for the damn order shipped email! haha
    Have not yet received my order confirmation email. Hoping the order is not somehow lost. Will ping ShopBB and ask for status.
    10-27-15 05:30 PM
    I am in. Have had every BlackBerry from 857. I am most excited for this one. Hub and Android OS with a 5.4 screen and PBK AND SD expandable. C'mon everyone, jump in the pool. It don't get much better than this (unless someone wants to teach Mr. Chen the special word "ANDROID").

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 05:59 PM
    Ordered mine

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 05:59 PM
    ORDERED mine . LONG LIVE THE BLACKBERRY !
    10-27-15 06:02 PM
    I still have my preorder in, and am calling TMO regularly to see if they get it in store. They told me to call back this Friday to see if they have any more info.

If they have it on launch day, I'll pick it up from there and save the preorder for my Fiance.

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    10-27-15 06:17 PM
    ordered mine last saturday - absolutely cannot wait, it's been a while since i've been so excited about a package arriving.

Blackberry Passport SE, iPhone 5S, Lumia 1020, HTC One M8
    10-27-15 11:06 PM
    I have to admit: I pre-ordered it with Amazon two days ago, even though I didn't want to.
    Thinking about cancelling the order though. Personally I start questioning BlackBerry's ambition to make the Priv successful and provide long term support. As of now, and that is just my very own impression, it seems like they just want to get the best dollar per sold unit and be done with it. Poor to none existing marketing is just one obvious reason. Don't spend a single dollar more than you need for the Priv, it might fail anyways. *stupid*

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 04:23 AM
    I have to admit: I pre-ordered it with Amazon two days ago, even though I didn't want to.
    Thinking about cancelling the order though. Personally I start questioning BlackBerry's ambition to make the Priv successful and provide long term support. As of now, and that is just my very own impression, it seems like they just want to get the best dollar per sold unit and be done with it. Poor to none existing marketing is just one obvious reason. Don't spend a single dollar more than you need for the Priv, it might fail anyways. *stupid*

Posted via CB10
    Amazon? Link?
    10-28-15 05:03 AM
    No provincial tax!

The Z30 is unbelievable!
    10-28-15 05:53 AM
    Amazon? Link?
    Amazon Germany
    http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B016J1A...UvbUpU12024750

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 05:57 AM
    Ah gotcha I thought amazon US hehe
    10-28-15 05:58 AM
    Not sure I understand. What does it matter to you personally if BB doesn't make it BUT you have a Priv in hand? Still have an Android based OS and a PBK with a beautiful screen and SD slot. Killer. As one who still has a drawer full of PRE's and even a Veer or two, I was able to use these until 2013. I am just saying that this is a unique phone which is really positioned very well. I have also an Turing phone on order (Dark Wyvern) as I would like to see how that phone works with a dual 128 gb capacity and end to end encryption. I am more excited about the Priv. Maybe because I am very circumspect that I will have the Dark Wyvern in hand by end of December.
    kertong likes this.
    10-28-15 08:28 AM
    I'm from Austria, ordered via Amazon in Germany

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 08:42 AM
    I'm from Austria, ordered via Amazon in Germany

Posted via CB10
    So you have any idea if the model Amazon is selling from Germany is STV100-3? If you remember, could you post which model you get when you get yours?

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2789 / T-Mobile USA
    10-28-15 11:21 AM
    Done just ordered 3 privssss

Official "I just ordered my PRIV!" thread-img_20151030_011928.png

Posted via CB10
    cbvinh likes this.
    10-29-15 04:24 PM
    I have watched for weeks and have been impressed by the newest video and specs - not the ads. Negative comments are interesting and thoughtful for the most part but this is a really high end device if one summarizes the details.

Couldn't help it. Pulled the trigger just now - and I love my SE Passport!

STA 100-3, SQW 100-4 / 10.3.2.2789
    Last edited by Arabianhorse; 10-29-15 at 08:49 PM.
    10-29-15 08:06 PM
    The wait is killing me!!! I'm # 16 in the Rogers reservation queue...
    Arabianhorse likes this.
    10-29-15 08:15 PM
    Ordered another priv today, note saying shipping after 9th.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-01-15 07:10 PM
    Ordered mine!
    11-01-15 08:53 PM
    No provincial tax!
    What store did you order from? And shipped to where?
    11-02-15 12:37 AM
    Anyone from Canada here not order through ShopBB?
    11-02-15 12:47 AM
147 ... 456