I use the hub to read and send my emails but I've noticed that sometimes when my emails fail to be sent, there is only an exclamation mark next to that email and no other notification elsewhere.

The problem with that is that I will not notice it if I look at hub a while later and more mails have come in, causing that particular mail to be buried below.

I usually just assume that mails will be sent after I click send. It is just that due to network connectivity sometimes it fails but there seems to be no obvious notification about the failure.

Does anyone have any idea if there's some function that I'm missing?
    02-09-17 08:58 PM
    I use the hub to read and send my emails but I've noticed that sometimes when my emails fail to be sent, there is only an exclamation mark next to that email and no other notification elsewhere.

The problem with that is that I will not notice it if I look at hub a while later and more mails have come in, causing that particular mail to be buried below.

I usually just assume that mails will be sent after I click send. It is just that due to network connectivity sometimes it fails but there seems to be no obvious notification about the failure.

Does anyone have any idea if there's some function that I'm missing?
    I have the same problem with one of my email accounts. For some reason that I can't explain, it fails to send (because of this, I'm slowly weaning off of it). I sometimes don't notice until much later, if at all. It would definitely be a good feature to have a notification of a delivery failure.
    02-10-17 06:00 AM