The OP had some great comments about missing BB10. I have a PRIV and really like the device, but I too miss some features of BB10. My BlackBerry is primarily used for messaging and mostly for work (non BES). BB10 was a much more productive messaging OS and Blend was great when you were sitting at your desk. But rather than bash the OP or reminisce about BB10, which is not coming back, we should focus our comments on how our PRIV experience could be improved.

HUB - Keep up the improvements. I miss the attachments feature that had all HUB files available in one list (this may require a native file manager). I'd like gmail Labels in Hub. A gmail feature I have always like is to have a date in an email being hyperlinked to create a new calendar event.

Notifications - Calendar notifications like in BB10 that have to be dismissed.

Contacts - when I import a contact from a vcard it doesn't install on the phone only in the host contact app (Google for work) I think this just needs to be fixed.

Phone - I like when a phone notification is always full screen and has to be dismissed - not the mini widget at the top.

Blend - Blend was a great productivity app. BlackBerry will need to know from users that they want this. I tried Vysor but it is not the same. If Blend is released they should add signatures to messages.

Android with Blackberry's experience will be a very productive device. It is just going to take some time.
    mithrazor likes this.
    03-16-16 08:12 AM
    Not going to lie but BlackBerry 10 is dead..

Posted via Note 5 till my PRIV comes back
    03-16-16 08:25 AM
    My apologies for offending anyone about this thread being in the wrong section. I was called a troll by a mod and deducted points and threatened to be banned!

I miss os7 thread coming soon! Because I really do miss it and I'll make the thread in the Priv section...

Thank you...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android

We get points?
    03-16-16 11:10 AM
    I am also missing my Z30.

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    03-17-16 02:32 AM
54 123