I got a new BlackBerry Priv which is AT&T branded from Ebay! I'm already on AT&T and using iPhone 6. I swapped my AT&T Sim into Priv and went to settings to update the Android. But it is showing current software is up to date. Attached screenshot.

I called AT&T, and the rep mentioned there is a IMEI mismatch in system as it is still showing I am using iPhone, he updated my IMEI manually and Hotspot is working after that but still no software update.

Any idea!?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails No update from AT&T -  still on Lollipop-6668.jpg  
    08-27-16 12:55 PM
    join the VZW Privs. still on LP as well.
    08-27-16 01:14 PM
    What is the new update I'm seeing

08-27-16 02:07 PM
    I got a new BlackBerry Priv which is AT&T branded from Ebay! I'm already on AT&T and using iPhone 6. I swapped my AT&T Sim into Priv and went to settings to update the Android. But it is showing current software is up to date. Attached screenshot.

I called AT&T, and the rep mentioned there is a IMEI mismatch in system as it is still showing I am using iPhone, he updated my IMEI manually and Hotspot is working after that but still no software update.

Any idea!?

You can try again sooner. Go into Main Settings and reset the time/date to the future by a day or so. Then check for the update again.

Remember to reset time/date afterward.
    08-27-16 02:07 PM
    Maybe you want to download and try the latest autoloader. It will wipe your phone but it will give you the latest and greatest from ATT which was pushed out yesterday. This may also fix any issues you were having with phone updates from this point on.
    08-27-16 02:34 PM
    Maybe you want to download and try the latest autoloader. It will wipe your phone but it will give you the latest and greatest from ATT which was pushed out yesterday. This may also fix any issues you were having with phone updates from this point on.
    Yeah this will be my option, after trying one more time! Currently out of WiFi availability, once back in home will give a shot.

08-27-16 07:32 PM
    You can try again sooner. Go into Main Settings and reset the time/date to the future by a day or so. Then check for the update again.

Remember to reset time/date afterward.
    That's a good idea! Will try this too!

08-27-16 07:34 PM
    join the VZW Privs. still on LP as well.
    Not true. AT&T has pushed the latest update. There is clearly an issue in this case.

Camelhmpz likes this.
    08-27-16 07:47 PM
    Not true. AT&T has pushed the latest update. There is clearly an issue in this case.

The issue is AT&T thinks you are on iPhone as the imei number doesn't update for a couple of days unless you call att and make them update it to priv imei #, other wise use autoloader as suggested!!!! (He said he swapped sims)

newcollector likes this.
    08-27-16 08:29 PM
    I'm not sure why you're having such an issue. When I received my PRIV a few weeks ago, it had no issue updating to Marshmallow 6.0.1. I am on AT&T.
    08-27-16 09:16 PM
    That's a good idea! Will try this too!

My OTA update arrived about 3 days after activating my PRIV. Check it when you're in wifi mode.

08-27-16 10:28 PM
    I have updated my phone to Marshmallow! I have received the update when I checked after the given time.

newcollector likes this.
    08-30-16 12:01 PM
    Happy days are here again!
    08-30-16 12:29 PM