After a day with the Priv, some questions:
    From spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to reply, reply all or forward a message, it seems like the only way is to open the slider and double tap "rr" or "ff". This can't be the only way to respond, is it?

When taping the three dots in the top right drop down, I get Flad, Mark unread, Mute, Invite to Meeting and Add to my contacts. Where is reply etc.?

Also, no option to click "enter" on the physical keyboard to send a text message?

I usually don't post questions until I've thoroughly tested and tried, but this is getting frustrating.

Any advise.

Thank you,
    11-07-15 02:33 PM
    No enter for texts. You have to use the arrow on the screen. For emails, using the hub, I have all sorts of options available when I click on the 3 dots, including reply, reply all, forward etc.

Edit - also, with the email open, pressing the plus symbol at the bottom centre of the screen brings up the reply and forward arrows.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 02:44 PM
    No enter for text sending pretty inconvenient, but I could get used to.

Something is wrong with this one then. I don't get what I'm supposed to when touching the 3 dots. Additionally, I have a constant alert that there's a new message, and there isn't. Really frustrating.

Taping the plus sign helps, but still missing something here.

Thank you for your reply.
    63MM likes this.
    11-07-15 02:54 PM
    This is definitely an area that Blackberry needs to look closely at and make some changes. definitions definitions
    11-07-15 02:57 PM
    No enter for text sending pretty inconvenient, but I could get used to.

Something is wrong with this one then. I don't get what I'm supposed to when touching the 3 dots. Additionally, I have a constant alert that there's a new message, and there isn't. Really frustrating.

Taping the plus sign helps, but still missing something here.

Thank you for your reply.
    Make sure your hub is up to date, in the latest version the arrows appear at bottom similar to how it is on bb10

The enter to send seems to be optional on android, some apps have the option to be enabled.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    Quorist likes this.
    11-07-15 03:00 PM
    Yep, update the app. Mine is same as BB10 for replies.
    11-07-15 03:02 PM
    After a day with the Priv, some questions:
    From spending a lot of time trying to figure out how to reply, reply all or forward a message, it seems like the only way is to open the slider and double tap "rr" or "ff". This can't be the only way to respond, is it?

When taping the three dots in the top right drop down, I get Flad, Mark unread, Mute, Invite to Meeting and Add to my contacts. Where is reply etc.?

Also, no option to click "enter" on the physical keyboard to send a text message?

I usually don't post questions until I've thoroughly tested and tried, but this is getting frustrating.

Any advise.

Thank you,
    Put your finger on the open email and those icons will appear on the bottom.

11-07-15 03:28 PM
    Thank you for the replies. One glitch, they're aware of, you can attach files to email directly from the external SD card. The rep from BlackBerry said I was the third call and suggested transferring the files to the device or send in email, directly from the file. Another minor inconvenience, but by no means a deal killer. This is always the problem with brand new devices.

11-07-15 04:14 PM
    I think no enter to send text is an intentional Android thing.
    I get multi-line texts from people on Android all the time.
    I guess you can look at it as an inconvenience, or an added feature.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by zyad; 11-08-15 at 08:21 AM.
    11-07-15 04:19 PM
    wrong thread
    Last edited by 3junior; 11-07-15 at 05:22 PM.
    11-07-15 05:09 PM
    TOne glitch, they're aware of, you can attach files to email directly from the external SD card.
    I have this problem, but not with an SD card that is formatted as FAT32

11-07-15 08:51 PM
    Can't you do Shift+Enter to send texts then? 'Cause that's how you get line breaks on BB10, maybe they switched it around...

If not that's too bad, removing Enter=send to me has always sounded like a consequence of virtual keyboard shenanigans, people pressing enter by mistake. That never really happens/happened on BlackBerry devices as far as I know.

BlackBerry 10, Passport signed.
    11-07-15 08:56 PM