Sprint told me via a Chat session today that it will offer the Priv. Here's the transcript:
    No Priv for Verizon, Sprint & US Cellular?-sprint-chat-10.28.2015-blackberry.jpg
    You : IIs sprint going to offer the Blackberry Priv to be released next month? You don't even sell any Blackberry's now.
    Courtney L. : Thank you for choosing Sprint as your wireless provider. Allow me to go ahead and check on this for you.
    Courtney L. : Thank you for your patience, I will have the information shortly.
    You : ok
    Courtney L. : I have confirmed here that Sprint is now releasing a secure version of the Android OS.They will carry the new Blackberry Android Phone.
    Courtney L. : To verify if there is already available, it would be best to visit near local store and see if they are already have the new Blakcberyy.
    You : YESSSS! Awesome. When?
    Courtney L. : It would be best to talk to a sales representative or visit any Sprint Store.
    You : You are Sprint. Why would I drive around town looking for a phone?
    Courtney L. : Yes, I am part of a Customer Care. However, we have a dedicated team who handles equipment orders. You may need contact them by phone You : ok. thanks.
    Courtney L. : You are most welcome
    Courtney L. : What I will do is I will place a memo in your account capturing the details of your request for the next person to access your account to have a reference and so that you will not have to repeat your self to them.
    motec bb and 00stryder like this.
    10-28-15 06:23 PM
    thanks
    10-28-15 06:25 PM
    We'll see if it holds.
    10-28-15 06:40 PM
    Interesting about sprint... and she said "secure android" as if she actually read that or was told. Hmmm...

Posted via CB10
    Z30Commission and 00stryder like this.
    10-28-15 06:42 PM
    Good catch on her nomenclature. The rest of her wording betrayed the level of ignorance one often sees from customer service. She couldn't have drafted on her own a "secure version of the Android OS."
    10-28-15 06:50 PM
    Thank you talkingrabbit!!!

Let's hope this is true...,

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 07:13 PM
    Thank you talkingrabbit!!!

Let's hope this is true...,

Posted via CB10
    I really hope so too!
    10-28-15 09:21 PM
    This was on the sprint community forum this morning from a Sprint rep. Maybe its wishful thinking, or maybe i'm reading into this statement but its certainly not sounding like they are not going to carry it.

PAOG333 Oct 29, 2015 3:10 AM (in response to itsPenney)
    We have not announced the Priv at this time but remain a strong partner of Blackberry's. Until a device is officially announced by BlackBerry and Sprint we wouldn't be able to talk about it here in Community anyway due to long standing contractual agreements with BlackBerry. Let's hope good things happen in the future!
    10-29-15 10:03 AM
58 123