I have no clue what this thing is but my battery is draining so fast. Please help.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails No clue what this is , but it's draining my battery like hell.-7028.jpg  
    11-04-16 07:21 PM
    I have no clue what this thing is but my battery is draining so fast. Please help.

Thanks
    I gotta say ivenever seen that before. Have you tried force stopping it?
    11-04-16 07:26 PM
    I gotta say ivenever seen that before. Have you tried force stopping it?
    Doesn't even allow me to force stop.. Very frustrating. Just started today, battery life was OK before that.
    11-04-16 07:28 PM
    Did you install Swipe? I was having the Facebook battery drain problem so uinstalled Facebook and installed Swipe and noticed the same thing using my battery. I have since uninstalled Swipe and using the Chrome bookmark and all is good.
    11-04-16 07:42 PM
    Did you install Swipe? I was having the Facebook battery drain problem so uinstalled Facebook and installed Swipe and noticed the same thing using my battery. I have since uninstalled Swipe and using the Chrome bookmark and all is good.
    Never installed swipe. Today installed a launcher but uninstalled as i didn't like , not sure if that did any damage.
    11-04-16 07:53 PM
    Never installed swipe. Today installed a launcher but uninstalled as i didn't like , not sure if that did any damage.
    Those UNKNOWN NUMERIC 'apps' are generally apps that you installed and then UNinstalled but still show up under Battery usage for a while. I'm not sure if cache cleaning or just normal use will flush that info. You might also reboot/restart and see if that clears it.
    11-04-16 08:08 PM
    Those UNKNOWN NUMERIC 'apps' are generally apps that you installed and then UNinstalled but still show up under Battery usage for a while. I'm not sure if cache cleaning or just normal use will flush that info. You might also reboot/restart and see if that clears it.
    Thanks for the information. Shows still after reboot so will wait for sometime to see it disappear hopefully.
    11-04-16 09:10 PM
    Try the 'battery pull' equivalent 32 second restart.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-04-16 11:25 PM
    It's an app you've uninstalled. Or a bug. Have you uninstalled any apps?

Charge the phone to 100 % and then it will make a new calculation which won't include it.
    fanisk likes this.
    11-05-16 12:52 AM
    Thanks for the help guys..
    11-05-16 08:59 AM