I just wanted to post a link to The Next Web's review of the Priv, as I haven't seen any references to it here yet. The reviewer did a surprisingly good job of reviewing the phone (and not the company).

See the review here: BlackBerry Priv review: One of the best Android handsets I've ever used
    achsfx likes this.
    11-07-15 09:11 AM
    I just wanted to post a link to The Next Web's review of the Priv, as I haven't seen any references to it here yet. The reviewer did a surprisingly good job of reviewing the phone (and not the company).

See the review here: BlackBerry Priv review: One of the best Android handsets I've ever used
    I've never seen a group of reviews with such dramatically different opinions. I wonder if they are all reviewing the same device? It's stunning....
    But this is a nice positive review.
    11-07-15 10:15 AM
    Nice.
    11-07-15 10:26 AM
    I've never seen a group of reviews with such dramatically different opinions. I wonder if they are all reviewing the same device? It's stunning....
    It's very odd... it's basically split 50/50. Seems like it's a very polarizing device.

The ones that "get it" get it... ones that don't get it, hate it.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:29 AM
    The usual suspects gave the Priv bad reviews. Even if you had given them a Galaxy Edge+ or iPhone 6s+ and replaced the logo with BlackBerry's, it would have received a bad review.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-07-15 10:30 AM
    The usual suspects gave the Priv bad reviews. Even if you had given them a Galaxy Edge+ or iPhone 6s+ and replaced the logo with BlackBerry's, it would have received a bad review.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    It's like 2 hour use review. They probably didn't even bother using it as their primary device.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 10:32 AM