Hub: Turn off Sync and use Push instead
    Screen: Turn off Adaptive Brightness
    WiFi: Turn off top 2 "Advanced" settings
    Cellular: Turn off Enhanced LTE

This is just my opinion of course, but I've found this to give me better battery life and no overheating issues.

Posted via Blackberry Priv
    11-19-15 12:38 PM
    Don't turn off adaptive brightness - it's meant to lower the brightness when your environment is dark, and bump it when it's bright. So aside from usability, it should use less battery if you're using your phone in dark environments.

Don't turn off sync unless you know what you're doing. Not all providers support push, and turning off sync means you'll have to manually refresh hub to get your email.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-19-15 12:59 PM
    Don't turn off adaptive brightness - it's meant to lower the brightness when your environment is dark, and bump it when it's bright. So aside from usability, it should use less battery if you're using your phone in dark environments.

Don't turn off sync unless you know what you're doing. Not all providers support push, and turning off sync means you'll have to manually refresh hub to get your email.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I didn't want to go into great detail, but there's enough threads here to figure out what "push" means and when it can be used. Because of the quality and size of the screen, I keep my brightness around 30%, so keeping on adaptive brightness would only hurt my battery. The list of things I posted was meant to be points to consider and look into, it won't work for everyone (accounts without push, people who like there screen brightness very high, etc ...), but I've found it to work for me.

Posted via Blackberry Priv
    11-19-15 01:23 PM