Hi,

I recently added my wife's calendar on google calendars, but I noticed that the BB Calendar isn't syncing it. I tried resetting the app as well with no avail. It is synced on my google calendar when I use the web interface, but I can't find a function to sync it on the phone.

Has someone had similar issues? Any solution to this?

Thanks,
    01-24-16 08:24 PM
    The first thing to do is to check here: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/syncselect?pli=1

Make sure the shared calendar is shown and is checked off to sync with your device(s).
    01-24-16 09:46 PM
    Just tried what you suggested, still doesn't work.

The email account shared to my account doesn't actually show up in calendar. Very weird because google is syncing it properly
    01-24-16 11:36 PM
    I had the same problem, unlink google account from the phone and add again. Only solution I have found.
    01-25-16 02:33 AM
    Hi,

I recently added my wife's calendar on google calendars, but I noticed that the BB Calendar isn't syncing it. I tried resetting the app as well with no avail. It is synced on my google calendar when I use the web interface, but I can't find a function to sync it on the phone.

Has someone had similar issues? Any solution to this?

Thanks,
    [Sarcasm]
    Have you tried another Calendar App?
    Try [insert generic app name here] Works great and there are so many options... and colours and random circles all over the place... ohhh soo pretty!
    IF Works, THEN Great.
    Else, Doesn't work - Go to Settings. Go to Apps. Go to All Apps. From the huge list, find the calendar app. Clear Cache. Force Stop. Disable Service. Enable Service. Restart phone.
    IF Works, THEN Great.
    Else, Doesn't work - - remove account. Add account (and set up your signature and notifications all over again. Wait for emails to sync).
    IF Works, THEN Great.
    Else, Doesn't work - Factory reset (and redo everything again but be chirpy about it because OH WOW... CUSTOMISATIONS)
    [/Sarcam]

I feel for you, mate. But that's pretty much the routine I see for the Androids (not specific to shared calendar issue, but for pretty much any issue a user may have).
    01-25-16 02:46 AM
    I had the same problem. Here's how I fixed it!
    Download Google Calendar.
    Open calendars and hit the "sync" button for that specified calendar.
    It will then appear in your BB calendar.
    Then, you can delete Google Calendar.
    It's strange but I've had to do the same routine will all of my Android BB devices.
    01-30-18 05:48 PM