Just got a new Priv this week, and it is giving me this message when I try to look at photos or take photos with the camera. "Unfortunately Photos has stopped".
    Tried an update through the Google Play Store but still getting this message.

The store says wait for the next update from Blackberry. Is that happening for all Privs on the current update?

Update: Thanks to two great answers within an hour we have this working again now.
    We did both... searched Blackberry on Google Play Store and did updates from there, and also did the hard boot by holding the power button for 32 seconds.
    We also uninstalled and reinstalled Google Photos.
    Thanks for the great advice!
    Last edited by ShelDee; 09-22-16 at 11:30 AM.
    09-22-16 09:49 AM
    Make sure you search "BlackBerry" in the google play store and update all of the apps. For some reason the first time you have to search for them before they auto update.

Posted from my Priv
    anon(9937946) likes this.
    09-22-16 09:58 AM
    Just got a new Priv this week, and it is giving me this message when I try to look at photos or take photos with the camera. "Unfortunately Photos has stopped".
    Tried an update through the Google Play Store but still getting this message.

The store says wait for the next update from Blackberry. Is that happening for all Privs on the current update?
    I don't have all of the reboot methods but Press and Hold the Power button for 32 seconds.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    anon(9937946) likes this.
    09-22-16 10:25 AM