Just pulled the trigger on this. Hope it works. Looks more promising than the others.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Imh_BaWv
    Attached Thumbnails New Priv Tempered Glass Available-1451174602773.jpg  
    12-26-15 06:03 PM
    Let us know how is works for you.
    DroidBerryGuy likes this.
    12-26-15 06:29 PM
    Looks good, that it's curved etc. Better than those that just cover the non curved part of the screen

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 06:36 PM
    Just pulled the trigger on this. Hope it works. Looks more promising than the others.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=CuTalKlg
    Definitely keep us posted on the results...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-26-15 07:16 PM
    ??Priv?????????????????3D???????-??????

Also available in China in gold and white.
    12-26-15 07:24 PM

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=MTKVjQfc
    Yes please let us know. Post pictures when it comes in and you install it. I am interested in a glass one that covers the curves as well.
    12-27-15 01:15 AM
    I wonder how much trickier application of a curved screen protector is.

12-27-15 04:38 AM
    I wonder how much trickier application of a curved screen protector is.

I bought and used the Skinomi screen protector. Worked well for me. The curved part is covered, and it is not as trickier than applying normal screen protector.
    12-27-15 07:51 AM
    I bought the skinomi matte screen protector and it is by far the easiest I have installed thus far.
    12-27-15 08:34 AM
    I bought the skinomi matte screen protector and it is by far the easiest I have installed thus far.
    I bought and used the Skinomi screen protector. Worked well for me. The curved part is covered, and it is not as trickier than applying normal screen protector.
    The problem with Skinomi and other brands like Xtremeguard is that they feel like crap. The comparison between real glass, and the rubber material they use is night and day. However, they do apply on the best and usually have the best fit especially with curved screens.

Tempered glass just feels the absolute best on the fingertips. It's as close to the Gorilla Glass as you're going to get.

Klein Phua and Mr4aces like this.
    12-27-15 08:40 AM
    The problem with Skinomi and other brands like Xtremeguard is that they feel like crap. The comparison between real glass, and the rubber material they use is night and day. However, they do apply on the best and usually have the best fit especially with curved screens.

Tempered glass just feels the absolute best on the fingertips. It's as close to the Gorilla Glass as you're going to get.

Never used one so I can't compare. I can't say I don't like the feel to touch the Skinomi though (maybe because I don't have any comparison).
    12-27-15 01:27 PM
    I had the passport one from this same brand which was good. Hope it's actually property curved and fits.

Do let us know.

12-27-15 02:19 PM
    Why does it cost arm and leg for a screen protector? It should not cost more than 5 bucks

andy957 likes this.
    12-27-15 02:35 PM
    Why does it cost arm and leg for a screen protector? It should not cost more than 5 bucks

Well, I don't disagree. But the better question is, why do some plastic screen protectors cost so much? I would pay $20 for a good glass protector vs. $15 for a plastic protector.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    12-27-15 02:47 PM

This is a tempered glass screen protector

12-27-15 04:25 PM
    I do love the smooth feel of the tempered glass I have on my ipad. However, I am enjoying the anti-glare properties of the skinomi, so much easier to read.
    12-27-15 06:09 PM
    I have one from Sikai for the passport with black frame and they are not bad. You hardly notice there is a tempered glass on.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 06:25 PM
    Never used one so I can't compare. I can't say I don't like the feel to touch the Skinomi though (maybe because I don't have any comparison).
    Out of curiosity, can you post a picture of your Priv (screen off) with the tempered glass you purchased on it? Just want to see what it looks like. =)
    12-27-15 11:24 PM
    What's the ETA? I might get something cheap to hold me over for now... Currently using the film that came in the phone haha

12-27-15 11:57 PM
    Film vs plastic vs glass is a poor comparison as they each do things better in some cases than the other.

Plastic, cheap- hard to put on bubble free but you got 25 of them for 3$ so you can try and try again!

Film, variant price, "orange peel" feel - but easy adjustable application with water etc. Provides great scratch protection and has matte, tint and privacy options usually- also can accommodate curved screens better- thus full coverage is usually available before molded 3D glass protectors.

Glass, more costly- feels like glass, protects from scratches like glass, chips and cracks...like glass. Curved display full coverage are usually not available asap - as with non curved there is no room for error and manufacturers usually cannot use the provided "accessories specs" provided by OEM and need the actual device.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    12-28-15 09:44 AM
    What's the ETA? I might get something cheap to hold me over for now... Currently using the film that came in the phone haha

I ordered the one the OP posted here, too; says Jan 12th earliest. But goes up to like Jan 20-something, lol.
    Good news is, they shipped it the next day.
    meltbox360 and Mr4aces like this.
    12-28-15 10:39 AM

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=A6Pf947J
    Great post on the tempered glass info.
    btw: Just wondering about your avatar?
    12-28-15 02:56 PM
    So any pics? Update?

01-02-16 04:04 AM
    Its available on Amazon with a variety of sleeves too.
    Robot Check
    01-02-16 06:24 AM
    Does anyone already received one of those curved glass protectors. They sound promising but had too large and too small cutouts in the past, and with this curve being to big or being to small isn't an issue.

Posted from Dev Alpha C
    01-03-16 03:12 PM
73 123