Hello everyone!

Finally Ive transferred from the Classic to the Priv
    Ive transferred my contacts thru the app on my old sd card and put old sd card in the priv and installed the stuff.
    For a noob like me its a big hassle.

Ive bought a new bigger and faster sd card.
    What also got me irritated wass the fact that yahoo and google have some diffuclties.
    My yahoo email is my primary email and they ask constantly for my google account (which I have, but I dont use gmail so...)

How can I make yahoo account prior?

Do I need to save my contacts (telephone contacts,email contacts) on my new sd card, or does it goes automatically?
    The card is brand new so...
    I prefer also to put my 1500 contacts on my simcard but Im not sure if that is possible.
    I had 250 on my sim card so far not everything.

Hope somebody can advice me, thanks in advance!
    04-28-17 11:20 AM
    Contacts are NOT saved/stored on the sd-card. They are either in Internal Memory or on the sim card.

I sync with google and PRAY it works without too many screw ups.

I do have a backup app that I occasionally remember to use and backup to my sd-card. No test of the restore function as of yet.

Enjoy the Priv. Android does take some getting use to. And there is not full backup app or program like Link (or Blend) for the android device.
    04-28-17 12:13 PM
    One thing that is incompatible setting up yahoo mail is 2 factor authentication... shut it off in yahoo and see if it works

You can select your primary default email account in settings in the latest version of Hub...

Maybe I misunderstood what your trouble is...
    04-28-17 12:55 PM
    Thanks for all the advices, some contacts didnt appear on my whatsapp, there are in my phone as sim contacts or else, it gets a bit complicated that you have 4 sort of contacts, my google gmail accocunt, my yahoo acccount where I email with only, my simcard

How do I sync my yahoo email account and my google/gmail account?
    I feel that some contacts are in one or in the other...
    04-30-17 07:18 AM
    I exported yahoo contacts and imported to gmail. Then I since gmail to Priv... done... yahoo was a problem from day1...
    04-30-17 07:38 AM
    I had a similar problem with MS Exchange and Gmail. I don't use Gmail, but the contacts kept popping up. I ended up cleaning everything on the desktop, updating the Exchange contacts and deleting the Gmail contacts, and it's all good now.

There are still some things that you can't do on the phone, and a computer is necessary.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    04-30-17 09:09 AM
    Exactly!
    Right now I want to transfer old fashioned, old skool style mp3s to my blackberry priv
    Ive got honestly no clue
    I was googling about this
    How to Copy Files to and From PRIV Using a Windows PC | Inside BlackBerry

Well Ive downloaded Blackberry USB driver.....restart my laptop...I dont see it in my program files nowhere, only the download
    In the meantime Ive deleted the blackberry link and previous one for Blackberry Bold on my laptop
    Im stuck and I honestly dont know a clue.....its horrible as it is
    The old blackberry had great programs and now we are stuck with android well adroid please arrange good transfer programs, or just plug and play.....
    Im clueless
    Last edited by Rude333; 04-30-17 at 11:05 AM.
    04-30-17 10:31 AM
    Ive download airdroid....but Im doubting if this is a nice program, lots of popups.....
    04-30-17 11:37 AM
    Exactly!
    Right now I want to transfer old fashioned, old skool style mp3s to my blackberry priv
    Ive got honestly no clue
    I was googling about this
    How to Copy Files to and From PRIV Using a Windows PC | Inside BlackBerry

Well Ive downloaded Blackberry USB driver.....restart my laptop...I dont see it in my program files nowhere, only the download
    In the meantime Ive deleted the blackberry link and previous one for Blackberry Bold on my laptop
    Im stuck and I honestly dont know a clue.....its horrible as it is
    The old blackberry had great programs and now we are stuck with android well adroid please arrange good transfer programs, or just plug and play.....
    Im clueless
    Did your connect your Priv to the computer? Once you've done that you need to access the pull down menu on the Priv and enable the file transfer option (step 2) in the article. Then you should be able to transfer files like on a USB.
    04-30-17 12:14 PM
    Yes but It detected it but a empty map...so I dont know....
    Ive removed the airdroid program, too complicated

Ive downloaded the program sharelink and that is easy to use to send and recieve pics and mp3s from laptop to blackberry
    To do it the old fashioned way through usb, didnt work out yet...
    04-30-17 12:52 PM
    Yeah...it works ofcourse, I have to look u to mobile screen.....
    Maybe too ****ed up by looking...yeah Im surviving here , I like the Priv, its great mobile phone
    05-01-17 03:42 PM