Hey everyone!

Bought myself a Blackberry Priv on Tuesday and needing a little help with it.
    Got it all set up and had it running a few days now.
    But he battery drain has been rather insane and I came from an iPhone 6S Plus.

Today I took it off charge at 8am and by 11am the battery had dropped 20% and I hadn't touched the phone.
    Uninstalled Facebook, Tried a reset, Screen is down low and yet the battery is still draining really quickly.

Any help would be great!!!
    11-04-16 11:42 AM
    Hey everyone!

Today I took it off charge at 8am and by 11am the battery had dropped 20% and I hadn't touched the phone.
    Uninstalled Facebook, Tried a reset, Screen is down low and yet the battery is still draining really quickly.

Hopefully, it will tame down. FB has been a definite battery drainer from what I've read. Open Main Settings and scroll to find Battery and see what else is using your Battery. You can tap some of those items for more information. Some 3rd party apps may provide better detail on battery usage.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-04-16 12:01 PM
    Just taken the Priv off charge at 4:45pm and gonna leave it alone a few hours t see how badly the battery drops, Hoping I don't have to take the phone back as they don't have any others in stock and I'd have to pick another brand
    11-04-16 12:10 PM
    Just taken the Priv off charge at 4:45pm and gonna leave it alone a few hours t see how badly the battery drops, Hoping I don't have to take the phone back as they don't have any others in stock and I'd have to pick another brand
    What does it say under settings? It should show you what the cause is. system/screen/app.
    11-04-16 04:42 PM
    Seems to be Android OS draining the most battery!
    Not touched the phone at all for 5 hours and it's dropped 6%
    The android OS is showing 3 hours of awake time

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 06:11 PM
    Sounds like you on lollipop,

What you need is a mm update.

Problem solved.

Had this issue as well.
    11-05-16 03:01 AM
    I'm on MM 6.01
    11-05-16 04:27 AM
    Taken it back to CFW and they swapped it for a new one and gave me a free Blackberry Flip smart case with a little window area on it!!!

Setting up new phone! Didn't notice on other one as I never put it in case!
    But the lower edges of screen seem to wiggle a tiny bit when you push down
    Doesn't feel like it will break just has a slight give when ya press down CFW said that's how it's meant to be! Is this correct?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 11:37 AM
    Taken it back to CFW and they swapped it for a new one and gave me a free Blackberry Flip smart case with a little window area on it!!!

Setting up new phone! Didn't notice on other one as I never put it in case!
    But the lower edges of screen seem to wiggle a tiny bit when you push down
    Doesn't feel like it will break just has a slight give when ya press down CFW said that's how it's meant to be! Is this correct?

Posted via CB10
    The screen/slider is a moving mechanism. So there will be some movement or play. Too much and some folks report creaking. Actually, a case generally hides it a bit if there is some movement.
    11-05-16 12:29 PM
    Yeah it's not as bad with case on, no creaking noise at all just a slight push down so it's normal?
    11-05-16 01:05 PM
    Hopefully, it will tame down. FB has been a definite battery drainer from what I've read. Open Main Settings and scroll to find Battery and see what else is using your Battery. You can tap some of those items for more information. Some 3rd party apps may provide better detail on battery usage.
    Thanks for the tip. Just got mine also and having battery issues. I checked where you said, FB is definitely causing a drain. Any options to prevent?
    11-05-16 01:15 PM
    Thanks for the tip. Just got mine also and having battery issues. I checked where you said, FB is definitely causing a drain. Any options to prevent?
    There's at least one FB battery thread. Some folks have just UNinstalled it and relied on using the Browser. Since I don't use FB, I'm not totally up on it but I believe there's mention that using Chrome, you can get Notifications.
    11-05-16 02:19 PM
    There's at least one FB battery thread. Some folks have just UNinstalled it and relied on using the Browser. Since I don't use FB, I'm not totally up on it but I believe there's mention that using Chrome, you can get Notifications.
    Thanks, going to search for the thread.
    11-06-16 09:51 AM
    Hey everyone!

do a factory reset and update all the app after let it rest for one hour it will cure your problem
    11-06-16 09:57 AM
    Already replaced the handset and getting 70% battery left on normal use
    FF22 likes this.
    11-06-16 04:18 PM
    11-06-16 06:32 PM
    Battery drain is not uncommon in the first week of use as the phone settles from all the updates. Did you do all the updates at once or one at a time? In reading other posts out of the box it is better to update one app at a time. So, I spent 3 days when I got mine letting apps update one at a time before I even put my sim card in. After a couple days my battery usage seemed to level out.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    11-07-16 07:52 PM