Blackplayer EX here, simple UI, was like a dollar for the non-advertisement version.

Controls are easy and I like the available options.
    03-26-17 01:02 AM
    Rocket Player if I'm out of network or if I have the file on my SD card, Google Play Music if I'm feeling adventurous.
    03-26-17 01:17 AM
    I am very surprised that Neutron has over 100,000 downloads on Android with an $8 price tag. Like that is literally astonishing. Neutron was great on PlayBook back in the day but I never found it useful on BB10 Vs the Native music app.

Crazy that it's found such a following on android and at that price. Usually android users are not willing to pay anything for apps.

But I have to give Neutron some serious credibility though because they actually, to this day, still provide updates to the PlayBook app.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-26-17 01:53 AM
    Blackplayer here. But I manly use Spotify premium through my fiio e18 into my grado earphones
    BlackPlayer #1
    03-26-17 05:12 PM
    For those of you who switched from BB10 devices to the PRIV and were using Neutron Music Player as your main source to play music. Are you still using Neutron from Google Play for music, or does PRIV have better options?

Posted via CB10
    Personally I prefer the Neutron Player great for my music library and very customizable for any radio I usually switch between Spotify and or Pandora and slacker no biggie but I do when I do but my music through play store and download it to neutron player
    05-16-17 07:07 PM
    I am very surprised that Neutron has over 100,000 downloads on Android with an $8 price tag. Like that is literally astonishing. Neutron was great on PlayBook back in the day but I never found it useful on BB10 Vs the Native music app.

Crazy that it's found such a following on android and at that price. Usually android users are not willing to pay anything for apps.

But I have to give Neutron some serious credibility though because they actually, to this day, still provide updates to the PlayBook app.

Posted via CB10
    Slacker is always a top choice
    05-16-17 07:15 PM
    I have Neutron, I bought this launcher on a 250 $ phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...launcher&hl=en , several other $ apps, If I like a free app a lot and find a donate button in it, I'll tap that too...
    So, not every Android user is a cheap SOB

The fact that I've written a few lines of program code in my life probably also "helps", because I know how much work it is and have respect for programmers. When I see someone asking how/where to download a 0.99$ app for free for their brand new 800$ Galaxy S8 I die a little inside.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-17-17 03:22 AM
    I have used it for many years, on BB10 and now on my Priv.
    I am a happy user as the dev still keep this app update on BB10 OS.
    They are so very responsible!

Posted via CB10
    05-17-17 05:17 AM
    I've always just used VLC
    05-17-17 08:30 AM
    Stellio I can recommend as weil, After installing it a few Minuten ago.

Very nice look and feel and it Manager to play folders a Lot better than the Google Player did it.
    05-19-17 05:24 AM
    Hello,

AIMP is just great !
    Cue sheet support too.

Kr,
    05-19-17 05:40 AM
36 12