I havent contacted any other support team. I'm pretty sure what I have to say, people are probably talking about. I'm not completely sure because I really dont follow. but I will say it anyways. I understand BlackBerry is powered by android now, and I get that. What we need is a little bit more freedom and fun with the PRIV. 1. GLANCE SCREEN- when the phone is in sleep mode (or normal mode/with option of lock screen or not), why not be able to glance at the phone and see what time it is? instead of touching the screen. that and on glance screen we can have the options of what notifications are seen. As of now the PRIV only has a USB glance screen with options of a couple. Now another option with GLANCE SCREEN would be adding a picture with time/date and notifications. The PRIV is already a sexy beast! with this added feature would also not only show off the PRIV's sexiness but adds a little bit more to the office desk. 2. VIRTUAL ASSISTANT- Right now I downloaded Jarvis App. Its in the beginning Phases but diffidently adds some flavor and peoples attention "wow was that Jarvis? what kind of phone is that." "wow a Blackberry with no keyboard?" Lets face it, eventually everything will be some sort of smart something, like our homes. instead of Google dictating, Blackberry needs to get on board and have the phone more of an extension of the person. People are looking for a virtual assistant, not just to kill time but you can set up your virtual buddy and tailor it to your personality. Sports/movies/politics/ whatever the case maybe. Because right now at the end of the day, the PRIV is just a phone. 3. DO NOT DISTURB- Why would you take something that worked perfectly fine and complicate it. Nobody on this planet has life completely set hours. I went from having the freedom to dictate my hours from letting whatever I wanted to disturb me, to only have SET hours or creating a RULE. The Rule is fine on its own, like a alarm clock with a lot of alarms I guess, BUT have the RULE work with the hours you have set and the option of when and what time the turn on/off. The RULE can be anywhere from every other day to weekends only, once again whatever the case maybe. MOMS call all the time!! Let your inner circle in and dictate when! No we need more freedom with DO NOT DISTURB and the PRIV being a PRIVACY SAFE SALE POINT OF VIEW, this just flat lined. Dont let Apps Dictate the PRIV!
    These added little features will not only add flavor or personality to an already beautiful looking phone but will get peoples attention. Me being a long time BlackBerry fan, I like showing it off! but the Novelty has worn off because at the end of the day its just a phone. these updates need to be from Blackberry and not google or android. Anybody know of some good apps?
    07-23-16 05:54 PM
    ..scratches left (o)....huh o_O lol....i just see a large conglomerate of text...and MOM KEEPS CALLING .....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-24-16 01:47 AM
    Yeah can you please put all your writings into series of paragraphs? It's really confusing to read such a lengthy post like this..

Posted via my PRIV!
    Wezard likes this.
    07-24-16 05:21 AM
    lmao Drunk and Ranting and I think thats my first ever post here. Sorry guys
    07-24-16 01:03 PM
    Virtual assistant is on the Priv.
    It's google assistance.

Have you heard of, OK google?
    mmcclure0453 likes this.
    07-24-16 08:14 PM