My Z10 is dying I need a new phone. I figured it will have to be an Android phone. The Priv is just so expensive, it's way beyond my budget but definitely not unaffordable to me.

So I figured I need to switch to a Samsung so that if I really hate the Android device I can still sell it & buy a Z30 or Passport. If I were to buy the Priv, & later I find that I don't like it then I loose all my money.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 02:58 PM
    Why are you posting this in the BlackBerry Priv forum? Are you looking for experiences and opinions about Samsung devices? AndroidCentral would be a better place to get this kind of information.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 03:05 PM
    I am not sure if your carrier or phone shop offer a return period as it is a great way to test out a device. Of all the Android out there I would say the best one with a good balance of software and hardware is Motorola. Samsung phones are pretty but lately they are plaged with issues, air am speaking from experience since both me and my wife have the galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S4. The best samsung I've ever used was the S3.
    10-25-15 03:09 PM
    My Z10 is dying I need a new phone. I figured it will have to be an Android phone. The Priv is just so expensive, it's way beyond my budget but definitely not unaffordable to me.

So I figured I need to switch to a Samsung so that if I really hate the Android device I can still sell it & buy a Z30 or Passport. If I were to buy the Priv, & later I find that I don't like it then I loose all my money.

Posted via CB10
    Just do what everybody does, buy a samsung
    will308 likes this.
    10-25-15 03:13 PM
    Instead of getting a new phone, do what I did when my Z10 was dying, ...

Use the provided plug and micro USB cord and recharge the damn thing.
    10-25-15 03:18 PM
    Just buy a Passport. You won't be disappointed and if you look around they can be had at a reasonable price.
    10-25-15 03:20 PM
    Nexus 6P or 5X. Outstanding phones at great prices and they get first, and constant, updates from Google.
    10-25-15 04:21 PM
    think you need to go and see an android site ...........this is a blackberry site you know
    10-25-15 04:32 PM
    Samsung Galaxy A3 is nice. The A5 is a newer though.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 04:38 PM
    So I figured I need to switch to a Samsung so that if I really hate the Android device I can still sell it...
    Keep in mind all Android's are different. Hating a Samsung doesn't necessarily mean you'll hate all Androids. You'll find that many people dislike Samsung's "TouchWiz" (many love it too), yet love their Nexus or Motorola (etc.).
    10-25-15 05:03 PM
    10-25-15 05:06 PM
    The link was informative. At the risk of getting flamed I keep wondering the same question. I'm also guessing many are like me and we don't want to go to Android Central to ask because we are members here and we don't know the people over there. Maybe people will disagree but Blackberry have put us, even loyal followers, into the position of asking these questions. I really, really, want a Passport but I'm tired of playing the work around game. Cobalt and the inventor of Snap are awesome and everyone should donate to them, but the game has gotten weary. I really, really, would like a Priv but it's out of my price range, and I'm not saying it's not worth the price, I'm just saying it's out of my range. So if Blackberry moves towards the android route as it appears, and I'm tired of playing the BB10 work around game, and the Priv is to high priced......some of us need to look elsewhere for Android options, and many of us trust the people here.

Spreading the love with my Z10
    10-25-15 06:31 PM
    My choices would be Nexus and HTC

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 06:57 PM
    Cool story bro. Now go to Androidcentral where they can help you and come back here when you have any BBRY related things to ask or say. Bye-bye.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 07:42 PM
    Buy a used Passport. They can be had for a good price.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-15 11:37 PM
    Anything Motorola IMO. After seeing the quality of the Moto G I am impressed.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 11:09 AM