This is my solution. I just applied some vinyl skin material. 3-4 levels one over the other, on the upper right (from behind) corner as you can see in the pictures:

For me this is the best solution even though it does not look pretty. It seems to be a permanent fix opposed to the flexing fix which for me works only for a few minutes.
    If you have any ideas to make this look prettier or more symmetric please share with me. I just wanted to check if this works so it not supposed to look good.
    Also i applied some of the material on the right side too just to be sure. Now the screen is better than ever.

FF22, loveallnight and smertz like this.
    03-19-17 10:37 AM
    This is my solution. I just applied some vinyl skin material. 3-4 levels one over the other, on the upper right (from behind) corner as you can see in the pictures:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d43395f21d.jpg

For me this is the best solution even though it does not look pretty. It seems to be a permanent fix opposed to the flexing fix which for me works only for a few minutes.
    If you have any ideas to make this look prettier or more symmetric please share with me. I just wanted to check if this works so it not supposed to look good.
    Also i applied some of the material on the right side too just to be sure. Now the screen is better than ever.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...01bd8ffa48.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d64d5aa615.jpg
    Great idea. I'm gonna try it. Thanks!
    03-19-17 12:02 PM
    Nice wrap. Where is that from?
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    03-19-17 12:06 PM
    Nice wrap. Where is that from?
    It is from slickwraps.com

http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=tMPrKhGl

If you consider getting one I advise you to heat it very very well on de edges when you apply it. At first mine did not stick on the edges at all and now it's not 100% perfectly applied. Also the "color" ones are harder to apply because the material is harder, almost like plastic. Otherwise it's a good, pretty high quality skin.

PS: wait for a 40% deal before you buy it.
    03-19-17 09:19 PM
    Actually it doesn't look that bad. Nice job
    PurplePriv likes this.
    03-19-17 09:39 PM
    Why did the wobbling happen do use pkb often ?
    03-21-17 09:45 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d43395f21d.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...01bd8ffa48.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d64d5aa615.jpg
    What part of your screen was clicking? Bottom left, right, etc?
    PurplePriv likes this.
    03-21-17 09:52 PM
    What part of your screen was clicking? Bottom left, right, etc?
    Bottom left mostly. Bottom right was clicking too but not noticeable
    03-22-17 04:14 AM
    Ok. I did this a well, but I cut out strips to match the entire black area. It works well, thanks again for the tip. Now, to figure out the squeaky back.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-22-17 05:32 AM
    Ok. I did this a well, but I cut out strips to match the entire black area. It works well, thanks again for the tip. Now, to figure out the squeaky back.
    No problem. (Un)fortunately i do not have any suggestions for the back because mine does not have that problem or at least it is not noticeable. But i am most certain that a solution can be found if you dare to remove the back and see what's in there. I've seen that it's pretty easy but then again, it might void your warranty. Good luck!
    03-22-17 09:36 AM
    Smertz, can you post pics of how you did it and what material you used to do it. Thanks!
    03-22-17 10:33 AM
    Also how many layers did you use?
    03-22-17 10:33 AM
    My back is clicky, so the only known cure that I have found is a case. I would rather go naked, but it is what it is.
    03-22-17 03:10 PM
    Excellent idea, thanks! I used gaffers tape. Only needed 2 small pieces on the back right top corner to fix the minor clicking on my Priv. So far so good!
    PurplePriv and FF22 like this.
    03-22-17 07:10 PM
    I just received a new Priv off eBay for my wife. When I took it out of the box, I immediately determined that the screen was rattley at the bottom and was not snug. In like 5 seconds, I was able to fix this by opening the keyboard and flexing that portion of device up towards the screen. No need for sticking anything on the phone as has been suggested, just flexing the pkb. Mine has loosened several times over the time I have owned it, but have always been able to fix it in this way. It's easy. It doesn't harm the keyboard, or the device, and makes it nice and tight.
    03-22-17 09:13 PM
    I just received a new Priv off eBay for my wife. When I took it out of the box, I immediately determined that the screen was rattley at the bottom and was not snug. In like 5 seconds, I was able to fix this by opening the keyboard and flexing that portion of device up towards the screen. No need for sticking anything on the phone as has been suggested, just flexing the pkb. Mine has loosened several times over the time I have owned it, but have always been able to fix it in this way. It's easy. It doesn't harm the keyboard, or the device, and makes it nice and tight.
    I've done the same thing and found within a few minutes it was back to the same wobble. This method has fixed it for me permanently. Glad the flex method works for you, that is certainly the preferred way. No one wants to have to tape their device.
    03-22-17 10:06 PM
    Smertz, can you post pics of how you did it and what material you used to do it. Thanks!
    Here is a pic. Just used black electrical tape (Vinyl).
    Attached Thumbnails My solution to wobbly screen when closed-46455.jpg  
    03-22-17 10:08 PM
    How many pieces??? lol this is actually funny though, having to tape our phones...lolol
    03-22-17 10:11 PM
    Yes, it's ridiculous really. I should have known, my Torch had a similar issue. I used 3 layers, although 2 was pretty close.
    03-22-17 11:15 PM
    Mine was creaking as well and the back was flexing. I was so annoyed by this.

I managed to fix although I destroyed my mute button in the process (it's still there but does not work).

In order to fix the creaky back, remove the cover. Then in the sides of the backcover (both left and right where the cover curves) I applied some black 3M tape.

After putting back the cover (and destroying my mute buttons click) the PRIV finally feels like it should be: a high quality and exclusive phone.

It still baffles me that BlackBerry made this phone look so great but be so cheap in terms of material use. Especially when looking at the price and their previous devices such as the high quality Passport.
    Yesterday 02:00 AM
    I actually sent my phone in for a warranty because of the issue. But I will definitely look into doing this if the issue still persists.

Just to be sure what material did you use on the back of the screen? Can you get that only without buying the skin?

Posted via CB10
    Yesterday 12:47 PM
    I actually sent my phone in for a warranty because of the issue. But I will definitely look into doing this if the issue still persists.

Just to be sure what material did you use on the back of the screen? Can you get that only without buying the skin?

Posted via CB10
    I used Black electrical tape (Vinyl). Seems to work fine for me. This is my second Priv. First one was sent back for the wobble.
    Yesterday 01:33 PM