Dear All,
    I would like to give a short review according to my experience as well as optimization tricks for existing and potential users.
    Background
    I used to use iPhone 6 and Galaxy S7 Edge(+ Keyboard Cover) before decided to buy an unlocked AT&T unit from eBay.
    My typical usage scenario is e-mail, browsing, taking some photos, and not gaming
    (https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/..._and_att_priv/).

Hardware wise, I found that PKB is still my preference despite all issues that might came over to me (OLED Burn In, creaky back, Overheating). Guess what? My PRIV which has Feb'16 production date + latest October patch serves me well after 2 months. I do not have such issue yet. Your mileage may vary, my screen clicks abit on top left PRIV is still a warmer phone than my S7 Edge, but nowhere close to alarming level.

Software wise, coming from TouchWiz, having almost stock Android really feels good. It's snappy (yeah, I do make difference between efficient software in PRIV versus bulldozer processing power in S7 Edge) and I like it this way. What is very nice is the software seems to be optimized to handle PKB as well.

Now into (hopefully)the most interesting part, Battery. I know there are lots of complain for PRIV's battery. I did some tuning to my settings and this is what I have

Seems unreal, right? Let me share you what I did to this device!
    1. I'm running latest October patch which debloated my device
    2. Deleted Facebook+ Messenger
    3. Disabled BBM, Hub, Productivity Edge (It does not really bother me since I'm not used to it. Again, YMMV)
    4. Keep Wifi on during sleep = Only when plugged in
    5. Disabled "Body Sensors" permission from Google Play Services

Conclusion

I'm not complaining for a $300 device!
    Let me know what you think and if you have questions! Cheers!
    FF22 and bluesqueen23 like this.
    10-26-16 04:14 PM
    I'm impressed with it too.
    10-26-16 09:45 PM