All my music from my SD card that I put in the Priv are now gone and the file manager is not showing any music on the card. Don't know what's going on. This happen to anyone else? Music was on there when I was using the SD on my Passport. Then transferred card over to Priv. Not sure what's going on?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 09:26 PM
    I could be wrong, but I don't think BlackBerry allows for media card swapping for security reasons. I vaguely remember trying that on my Passport and was denied.

Posted via CB10
    Frosty_Power likes this.
    11-09-15 12:04 AM
    All my music from my SD card that I put in the Priv are now gone and the file manager is not showing any music on the card. Don't know what's going on. This happen to anyone else? Music was on there when I was using the SD on my Passport. Then transferred card over to Priv. Not sure what's going on?

If the card was encrypted then you'll have to put it back in your old device and decrypt first. Alternatively, you can put in your old device, attach as a USB drive and back it up manually. It most likely is still there but can't be read.
    Frosty_Power likes this.
    11-09-15 12:38 AM
    If the card was encrypted then you'll have to put it back in your old device and decrypt first. Alternatively, you can put in your old device, attach as a USB drive and back it up manually. It most likely is still there but can't be read.
    I'm guessing this is my issue. Thank you. Will try it out and update the thread.

11-09-15 12:41 AM

Did you install the exfat addon?

11-09-15 08:49 AM