I have an unlocked Priv from Shop BlackBerry and I did the MM update earlier in the week. Which I LOVE. but now every time my Priv connects to my 2013 Rav 4's Bluetooth either Google Play or PlayerPro starts up and plays music even though I do not have my Infotainment system set to listen to Bluetooth.

Anyone know why this has started to happen?

Thanks,

G.
    04-29-16 10:40 AM
    You might investigate. Main Settings. Apps. Scroll to find those two apps. Near the bottom of that screen - see what is set in "Launch by Default" and clear them.

That may not be the issue so let's see if anyone else has suggestions.
    04-29-16 11:32 AM
    Checked both apps and there are no defaults set for either app. But thanks for the suggestion.
    04-29-16 11:45 AM
    I have an unlocked Priv from Shop BlackBerry and I did the MM update earlier in the week. Which I LOVE. but now every time my Priv connects to my 2013 Rav 4's Bluetooth either Google Play or PlayerPro starts up and plays music even though I do not have my Infotainment system set to listen to Bluetooth.

Anyone know why this has started to happen?

Thanks,

G.
    My Z30 used to do that. Priv doesn't so far but not on MM yet

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-29-16 12:35 PM
    I don't have MM so don't know if there's any changes. Go to Settings, Bluetooth and see if anything is in there including the Advanced Settings. Also, I seem to recall that sometimes BT will automatically reconnect to its last paired device. Maybe once in the car, change to another listening source. Even do it just as a test. Turn car off/on and see what happens???
    04-29-16 01:50 PM
    Thanks all for the suggestions, but still doing it. I check all the advanced Bluetooth settings and looked at setting for both apps and I still get Google Play starting and playing music when even I start the car. Wish I knew why.....
    05-03-16 01:26 PM
    Help! It is extremely annoying that my music apps (Google Music and Youtube) keep opening by default. I've even checked my Application settings in my Priv for these apps and "Open by Default" reads that there are "Some Defaults set." However, when I click further in, the "clear defaults" radio button is grey and unclickable.
    11-21-16 01:01 PM